The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
OK so everyone is pretty much locked in.
The reason for the numbers is simple. One of you is getting a pack of adub × mac seeds. Those were difficult to make and I only used one mac.
Whoever can correctly guess the guy that runs the mac will get the golden ticket prize.

This contest will have some serious prizes at the end. I'm in charge of RND at Greenpoint now so we're gonna set the industry on fire with some serious shit coming out in 2022
Just when I thought it couldnt get any better!! I am volunteering to run the mac x for ya 😄
Congrats on the new position!!
We're gonna set the seed sales cash counter on 🔥

WJS

Wow, I got a number and I’m in. Never fast enough for “flash sales”. I’m excited to participate. Is there a gambler who wants to set up their ten fav growers and odds on the contest? I’m a relative rookie, but that’s good to see how a less experienced dude can grow colas for picture quality. I’m willing to try. WJS

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Wow, I got a number and I’m in. Never fast enough for “flash sales”. I’m excited to participate. Is there a gambler who wants to set up their ten fav growers and odds on the contest? I’m a relative rookie, but that’s good to see how a less experienced dude can grow colas for picture quality. I’m willing to try. WJS
I think this competition will also be about the photography skills being just as good as the growing skills. I would suggest taking lots of pictures, under different lighting, and work on nice close-ups and cropping them well.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think this competition will also be about the photography skills being just as good as the growing skills. I would suggest taking lots of pictures, under different lighting, and work on nice close-ups and cropping them well.
Yeah guys need to concentrate on keeping plants healthy. Word of advice ill give you guys is raise your lights a bit and drop intensity, feed lighter more frequently, flip them as soon as u see node offset or first preflowers. And be thankful im not competing, haha. I think the contestant who wins the big comp will have a chance to compete against me for a ridiculous prize. I'm dropping a new line in 2021 and the winner who beats me will get a pack of every strain before they are released.

Me and the contestant will be given screen name Alpha, and Beta and rhe forum will vote on the best without knowing who is who. Thats another contest that will be fun. Stay tuned.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah guys need to concentrate on keeping plants healthy. Word of advice ill give you guys is raise your lights a bit and drop intensity, feed lighter more frequently, flip them as soon as u see node offset or first preflowers. And be thankful im not competing, haha. I think the contestant who wins the big comp will have a chance to compete against me for a ridiculous prize. I'm dropping a new line in 2021 and the winner who beats me will get a pack of every strain before they are released.

Me and the contestant will be given screen name Alpha, and Beta and rhe forum will vote on the best without knowing who is who. Thats another contest that will be fun. Stay tuned.
How do they handle humidity? That's going to determine how many I want to grow out in the small tent.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm doing a big swap on Monday and getting the original OG kush that has been dna tested and verified. A few other ones including girl scout forum cut and the real 91 chem. Not that fake shoreline bullshit that went in the trash with the hermie infested sour D and ugly ass katsu Bubba I kicked accross the room in a video. Haha

Just mixed some azamax. I love th3 coagulation! I'm Italian. I am oil/water.
Just practicing on my shit phone lg v20 boyysssView attachment 85932
@High kev and @TerpyTyrone walking in this bitch like View attachment 85934
Ya.........after having man on man love in the dressing room. Of course you would walk like that :devilish:

Watch out for the Azamax Terpy. That shit hurts your skin really bad. When I was using Fox Farm soils I had fungus gnats galore. Used that azamax shit and it sure killed them but my buds tasted funky and all my "friends" noticed it as well.

Once after watering with azamax I noticed I was kneeling in some water and forgot that it was the azamax water. Both knees had quarter sized red spots on them when I got up and they didn't go away. Then a few days later the skin started dying and it got itchy.

Long story short 5 years later and the skin on my knees is all fucked up and no doctors can figure out what's wrong. Be careful with that stuff or get Promix bro. You will never need azamax again.