The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

D

Deleted member 60

Why the ......? Mods no participate?
'cus I love the microdots.....😁

As far as not participating....Gonna be gearing up for the Summer outdoor garden here soon.....so while it was tempting to join in.... the parameters/rules/timeframe/intent on this one just didn't jive with the yearly/seasonal plan already in place here. And hey...nothing about being a mod here forces mandatory participation in the comps here. It just gives someone else a chance to play. Good luck all....

F series

Insanely Active Member
@High kev nice tbone lol I’ve got the 2 wagyu ribeye’s they are supposed to be the best steaks ever I couldn’t tell the difference between that and our corn fed beef we’ve got lol oh ya the difference is the cost I could tell that lol
Learn 2 tomahawk pussy

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Man, I wish a picture could accurately depict , how bright these 350 watts are!!
8 lm561s @3500k for a bro here in paradise.

Thanks to all the haters that said I shouldnt sell my lights. Imma take that stimulus check and make a few for the growshops. Perfect time for the summer indoor season 0314211815.jpg0314211815_HDR.jpg0314211815a.jpg

Man, I wish a picture could accurately depict , how bright these 350 watts are!!
8 lm561s @3500k for a bro here in paradise.

Thanks to all the haters that said I shouldnt sell my lights. Imma take that stimulus check and make a few for the growshops. Perfect time for the summer indoor season View attachment 85968View attachment 85969View attachment 85970
I love seeing you guys build stuff. You really save so much $$$$. I'm terrible with building stuff. Fixing stuff? Ya I can do that. I'm a tech by day and master sex maniac and pot growing guru at night :devilish:

I need a few 600 watt lights for my flower rooms. I love the HLG Scorpion Diablo. wish I could make my own.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I love seeing you guys build stuff. You really save so much $$$$. I'm terrible with building stuff. Fixing stuff? Ya I can do that. I'm a tech by day and master sex maniac and pot growing guru at night :devilish:

I need a few 600 watt lights for my flower rooms. I love the HLG Scorpion Diablo. wish I could make my own.
Growdaddyleds.com has the lm301b strips in 2700k with added reds for around 20 a strip.
And thanks for the compliment ya sexaholic!!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Just a small detail, we have 14 weeks, how long do these seeds normally need to flower? Hate to flip them too late or early. Knowing that your milage may vary. (I'm still kind of new at this)
I’d say roughly 70 days as both parents are done between 9-10 weeks but the adub s1s I ran went 75ish days

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just a small detail, we have 14 weeks, how long do these seeds normally need to flower? Hate to flip them too late or early. Knowing that your milage may vary. (I'm still kind of new at this)
Calculate 10.weeks of flower but most likely will be done in 9
You will have 4 weeks to veg, me personally I would flip.them.as soon as nodes offset or show sex. Usually around 21 days, keep your tops happy and trim undergrowth.

WJS

I would expect Heisen to have more than a little guess as to how this cross will grow. Not saying that’s exactly how I’ll do it, but will follow the rules best I can. I see a lot of shit talking on this thread. My only chance will be participating and taking some pics and enjoying some 🔥. Anybody got odds on the winner? Talk all the shit you want, bust balls or ovaries in some cases, I’m just thrilled to participate 🏊‍♂️.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You will have 4 weeks to veg, me personally I would flip.them.as soon as nodes offset or show sex. Usually around 21 days, keep your tops happy and trim undergrowth.
Daddy, can you hold my hand and help me grow? 🤣 MuHuuHaaaaas, for fuck sake, don't make it easy, lol. How bout I grow the plants and tell you how they run, lololol. Running perpetual, I do what you said every round, helps keep the plants more manageable, i.e bout week to two veg, then to flower tent. Is this a contest, or a seminar, 🤣😆.

printer

Super Active Member
Thank you. If Canada Post is willing I am going to try to time things to be close to the rest. After all, size isn't everything. Well, maybe not in other things.