The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya.........after having man on man love in the dressing room. Of course you would walk like that :devilish:

Watch out for the Azamax Terpy. That shit hurts your skin really bad. When I was using Fox Farm soils I had fungus gnats galore. Used that azamax shit and it sure killed them but my buds tasted funky and all my "friends" noticed it as well.

Once after watering with azamax I noticed I was kneeling in some water and forgot that it was the azamax water. Both knees had quarter sized red spots on them when I got up and they didn't go away. Then a few days later the skin started dying and it got itchy.

Long story short 5 years later and the skin on my knees is all fucked up and no doctors can figure out what's wrong. Be careful with that stuff or get Promix bro. You will never need azamax again.
The REAL question, what the he'll were ya doing on ur knees in the growroom?? Does ur Dr know about this?

Haha and thanks. This batch was for my houseplants. I had one come infested with gnats.
Of course ive used azamax on my garden for short spurts in veg. The fuckers laughed at the neem and botanigard.
My friends never complained once. Ive got good friends.
Sorry to hear about ur experience. I make my own type of promix. Subcool soil with coco. I like to feed em.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm doing a big swap on Monday and getting the original OG kush that has been dna tested and verified. A few other ones including girl scout forum cut and the real 91 chem. Not that fake shoreline bullshit that went in the trash with the hermie infested sour D and ugly ass katsu Bubba I kicked accross the room in a video. Haha
The real deal, from the chem crew if possible, the 91 is nice, but that D!! Not phinnest, the real one. If you have that and triangle, bet they are always sold out, and bet any crosses be hot. Just sayin. IMHO. Seems to be that way with your competitors...and I also agree with you per the ecsd or sd or whatever.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Could Someone or some people tag everyone on the othjer thread, tag everyone i added a "sent" to there post
\
When you guys email me make sure to add your number and give me a good shipping address.

Name <---- can be whatever the fuk you wanna make it just make sure i have a name
street address
city state and zip

If anyone was missed or didnt get a number speak up now, we have close to 37 participants as of right now
The one night I'm not on. I opted in on the other post. Didnt get a number. Is it too late ?