The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Potted 3 comp plants into 1 gal nursery pots last night.
Only had room for 3, so 1 had to go.
Always hard for me to cull plants, unless their males.
So it's going into my newly built little greenhouse, all by it's lonesome.
I just can't bring myself to kill
Greetings from the YouTube thread! Those look super healthy. Kinda cool to see so many different growers, all growing a different way, but with the same genetics. I'm sure it happens when folks buy a bunch of the same packs of a popular strain, but it's not documented with pictures in real time like this. And I bet there's not 2 growers who grow the exact same way, with like all the different nutrients and lights and whatnot. At first I was all excited about free seeds, but now I can't wait until everyone starts showing their pics at the end. Such a cool way to learn new stuff

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Greetings from the YouTube thread! Those look super healthy. Kinda cool to see so many different growers, all growing a different way, but with the same genetics. I'm sure it happens when folks buy a bunch of the same packs of a popular strain, but it's not documented with pictures in real time like this. And I bet there's not 2 growers who grow the exact same way, with like all the different nutrients and lights and whatnot. At first I was all excited about free seeds, but now I can't wait until everyone starts showing their pics at the end. Such a cool way to learn new stuff
Things should get really interesting when we are all in flower. It is neat to see how different people do things and it will be really cool to see how everybody's plants turn out.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Things should get really interesting when we are all in flower. It is neat to see how different people do things and it will be really cool to see how everybody's plants turn out.
I have just have two going, but I am thinking about topping one like I usually do and the other a pruned up Christmas tree. I haven't seen anyone do a 2-top like goal posts yet...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have just have two going, but I am thinking about topping one like I usually do and the other a pruned up Christmas tree. I haven't seen anyone do a 2-top like goal posts yet...
I was planning on topping one, and doing nothing but LST on the other, but I will probably only do LST on them due to the delay I had in getting my beans. I have 8 going but will only keep the two best ones for the contest. I'm going to stick some of the others outside to grow out in the yard and might give some of the remaining to my friends mom to grow. She's in her 70s and has been really interested in growing some since seeing my plants. She's smoked pot for as long as I've known her (over 40 years) so I'm surprised she hasn't grown any before.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was planning on topping one, and doing nothing but LST on the other, but I will probably only do LST on them due to the delay I had in getting my beans. I have 8 going but will only keep the two best ones for the contest. I'm going to stick some of the others outside to grow out in the yard and might give some of the remaining to my friends mom to grow. She's in her 70s and has been really interested in growing some since seeing my plants. She's smoked pot for as long as I've known her (over 40 years) so I'm surprised she hasn't grown any before.
I figure the Christmas tree with very few lower limbs allowed to stay should make a nice fat prize-winner, but not a lot of smoke. I do all this by the seat of my pants though - I may pick one to "contest" and just grow the other like the rest of my plants. If it flower's in the 70day range it might be past the deadline if they veg long enough to get a good 4-top. Maybe not.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Haven't seen boost before, I'll definitely keep an eye out for it when I go to bigger town, how's boost prices? Been threatening to go rdwc, I have a 6 bucket system built with a cooler, my back is worthless packing water is not an option it's only thing holding me back...
A little less than canna. It around 20 a bag I believe