The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mine are getting bumped up to a #1 pot tonight. I find there's less transitional stress if you can catch them at the right time when the roots are just about to need more room. IMG_3314.JPG
And the clam-shell double-cup thing makes it easy to check and to transplant. Open one side, close it. flip it over and open the other side.
IMG_3316.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fucking stoner. Said he was doing it tonight and going to one gallons. He fucking lied.
Here's what the bastard did instead. 😎
IMG_3322.JPG
Just my pet peeves about potting the babies. I make sure my hands are good and dirty - no clue if oils from your hands can hurt the roots - but they touch dirt on my hands instead anyway :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️
I only do about half a cup-high of dirt, just to get the cup-soil level about right, and be able to prop up the plug once it is de-cupped. IMG_3317.JPG
But if I get it wrong and it's too low (better than too high) I just jam the fingers deep on the sides of the pot and push more soil underneath.
IMG_3320.JPG
tap the pot sides to settle everything and add soil to top it off.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, the contesters and the recent A.C. cross tester are the ones ready for potting.The GMO Cake was not, and the LTS1 is a few days behind them all.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Fucking stoner. Said he was doing it tonight and going to one gallons. He fucking lied.
Here's what the bastard did instead. 😎
View attachment 87645
Just my pet peeves about potting the babies. I make sure my hands are good and dirty - no clue if oils from your hands can hurt the roots - but they touch dirt on my hands instead anyway :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️
I only do about half a cup-high of dirt, just to get the cup-soil level about right, and be able to prop up the plug once it is de-cupped. View attachment 87643
But if I get it wrong and it's too low (better than too high) I just jam the fingers deep on the sides of the pot and push more soil underneath.
View attachment 87644
tap the pot sides to settle everything and add soil to top it off.
I flip the plugs over making a pyramid shape. They stand up on their own.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I want to thank you guys. Seeing those roots motivated me to get busy instead of taking a nap.
I finished up potting to 1 gallon pots and will be fixing ventilation issues that I have been postponing. I'll be harvesting and top dressing with some fresh EWC in the next couple of days.

100_7355.JPG

100_7361.JPG

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Fark..................I got the first one and that felt like somebody went full blast with a lump hammer into my arm for a day or two. End of april for #2...........now I got something to look forward too 😝
1st moderna for me was nothing for me took an advil no problems other than sore arm. 2nd shot was fine until second day then felt fairly shitty chills all night 3rd morning was fine. Not near as bad as second shingles vac