The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
That's fine you can take my allotted shot as well. Believing what's in the news is accurate is like believing the tooth fairy is real.
But on to the beans and plants
Actually been reading medical papers and reports from around the world, also talk to people in the hospital I worked at. But thanks for your shot.

One of H's little babbies poked her head into daylight.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think this is about 10 days in? The 4 got their first actual watering today other than with a spray bottle. I have a neat trick that seems to work - or at least not suck and it makes things easier. Freeze dried coconut water powder. It has some gentle nutrients in it, but I use RO water, and when you use the coconut you aren't supposed to pH it or anything. Makes it very easy to mix up a gallon real quick, or a pint. It hasn't killed anything yet (y)
The LT S1 that went sideways was replaced on the morning of the 29th. She has already caught up in height. I think because I put her under these big lights sooner.
IMG_3265.JPG

This is the veg shack. For now they are under an HLG 260, but it's in a flower spectrum. I have a Growdaddy 4-strip setup coming Monday in the 6500 spectrum. My flower tents might get more light for them to move into (if it doesn't trip breakers :ROFLMAO:) so this competition nudged me into doing something I needed to do anyway.
IMG_3270.JPG