The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Streetpro09

Tester
No fucking way he's going into my urethra again!!! No way! 😳

I talked to my sis when I got home and she's like BRO, us chicks get urinary track infections a lot when we get old. It fucks with your kidneys and guess what? Your kidneys fuck with your blood pressure. So if you were going up and down like a yoyo every 30 minutes then it could have been your kidneys and the hospital should have at least checked your urine. It may be why you woke up like that in the middle of the night with head pain.

Makes sense to me. The reason is I was fucking fine before the bladder check. All this shit happened afterwards. I'm hoping that is all it was but at least I now know that I will need surgery on my carotid arteries in the future.....or soon.

You know how they fix them? The open your femoral at the groin like they were doing a heart stent. But instead of going to the heart they go into the neck and open up something like a tiny umbrella in the artery. This will catch any plaque that breaks during the surgery..................you hope.

Then they open up your neck, cut open the fucking artery...............omfg........................................and cut out all the plaque that is in there.........................omfg................then sew it all back up again. Then they pull the "umbrella" out and close the femoral by having a nurse...........usually a man (which kind of sucks because I want the fat nurse chicks to check out my lethal weapon) because you need a lot of pressure on the artery.

Last time it took 35 minutes of continuous pressure on my groin to close the artery. Took 2 male nurses changing positions to do it (sounds kinky doesn't it?) I was black and blue for 2 weeks.

Scary stuff man 😷 🤕🤠
Dang man! That's rough!

printer

Super Active Member
I build those myself. Even if mine broke I'd fix it within an hour if I had the parts :giggle:
We really didn't think it was your computer. Well, actually we did but, oh never mind.

Yeah, not quite the experience you had but I was at work, waiting for Security to let me in a room that was locked, when one of the guys came I got up and, its black and I hear people talking. In a couple of seconds I can see, head hurts, someone is holding a paper towel against it. Seems as soon as I got straight up I went straight back down and planted my forehead on the floor. I was feeling ok enough to walk with the guard to Emergency, I worked in a hospital, got part way there, told the guard I had to sit down, then "sorry, I got to lay down". Did the hearing voices thing again, they got me on a stretcher and wheeled me there.

Eventually got a bed, they did blood tests, think they might have done am EKG or something, found nothing abnormal, sent for a second blood test, 8 hours laying in a bed. Wanted to go for a piss, they would not let me up until they knew what was going on. Gave me a jug to pee in. No, I'm not using a jug, eventually they let me go pee. Eventually they let me go home.

Got home and I checked the medication I am on. They asked me if I was on anything and my pain medication did not bother them. Looked it up when I got on the computer. Looked through a few sites, not consistent at all. But one said, can cause high blood, and when rising a sudden drop in BP. As much as I thought highly of the professionalism of our medical personnel, they are not infallible.

Hope things work out, we were enjoying razzing you when you weren't here but I think it might be more fun with you here.

We really didn't think it was your computer. Well, actually we did but, oh never mind.

Yeah, not quite the experience you had but I was at work, waiting for Security to let me in a room that was locked, when one of the guys came I got up and, its black and I hear people talking. In a couple of seconds I can see, head hurts, someone is holding a paper towel against it. Seems as soon as I got straight up I went straight back down and planted my forehead on the floor. I was feeling ok enough to walk with the guard to Emergency, I worked in a hospital, got part way there, told the guard I had to sit down, then "sorry, I got to lay down". Did the hearing voices thing again, they got me on a stretcher and wheeled me there.

Eventually got a bed, they did blood tests, think they might have done am EKG or something, found nothing abnormal, sent for a second blood test, 8 hours laying in a bed. Wanted to go for a piss, they would not let me up until they knew what was going on. Gave me a jug to pee in. No, I'm not using a jug, eventually they let me go pee. Eventually they let me go home.

Got home and I checked the medication I am on. They asked me if I was on anything and my pain medication did not bother them. Looked it up when I got on the computer. Looked through a few sites, not consistent at all. But one said, can cause high blood, and when rising a sudden drop in BP. As much as I thought highly of the professionalism of our medical personnel, they are not infallible.

Hope things work out, we were enjoying razzing you when you weren't here but I think it might be more fun with you here.
Could you have had vertigo suddenly? That must have been scary as hell. Stitches?
I have sinusitis, on top of everything else, and I get light headed and some head pressure when my nose and ears get really stuffy. So I have to use this special nasal spray once a day when it's bad. Florida sucks for sinus stuff. Always humid here. But I get bad vertigo when my ears get so stuffy they pop.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Rest of my seeds had tails when I got home tonight, out of the paper and into the peat pellets! I only wet 4 of the 7 seeds I got, one had 2 tiger stripe spots hmmm.. My bday going to be a "smoky" weekend 😬

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Bullshit. Someone posted a pic of your vacuum @Hotwired and said you was doing chores.

We have a couple rhat didn't get seeds yet that might be in with that Canadians haha . Hell maybe they might even be back growing with the youtubers

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Rest of my seeds had tails when I got home tonight, out of the paper and into the peat pellets! I only wet 4 of the 7 seeds I got, one had 2 tiger stripe spots hmmm.. My bday going to be a "smoky" weekend 😬
The stripes sometimes come off in the sorter if I run the suction to high. Especially if rhe seeds are super dry. You can wipe the stripes off a seed pretty easy

printer

Super Active Member
Could you have had vertigo suddenly? That must have been scary as hell. Stitches?
I have sinusitis, on top of everything else, and I get light headed and some head pressure when my nose and ears get really stuffy. So I have to use this special nasal spray once a day when it's bad. Florida sucks for sinus stuff. Always humid here. But I get bad vertigo when my ears get so stuffy they pop.
The drug has given me blood pressure and at the dosage I was taking when I get up suddenly my blood pressure dropped like a rock and I blacked out. Ended up with 9 stitches to I eyebrow. The emergency doctor was pretty impressed with how I split it open. The funny thing is about a year later the same thing happened again at work, (just sitting on some stairs catching up on some paperwork) and I stood up and fell into a door frame. This time rather than across the brow I got it up and down in the same spot, just 6 stitches this time. I then had my doctor cut in half that medication and increased another. Since then I had no problems, other than more pain from my condition. But that is another story.

printer

Super Active Member
Bullshit. Someone posted a pic of your vacuum @Hotwired and said you was doing chores.

We have a couple rhat didn't get seeds yet that might be in with that Canadians haha . Hell maybe they might even be back growing with the youtubers
Tried hacking into it but it kept running around in circles vacuuming up kief.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
No fucking way he's going into my urethra again!!! No way! 😳

I talked to my sis when I got home and she's like BRO, us chicks get urinary track infections a lot when we get old. It fucks with your kidneys and guess what? Your kidneys fuck with your blood pressure. So if you were going up and down like a yoyo every 30 minutes then it could have been your kidneys and the hospital should have at least checked your urine. It may be why you woke up like that in the middle of the night with head pain.

Makes sense to me. The reason is I was fucking fine before the bladder check. All this shit happened afterwards. I'm hoping that is all it was but at least I now know that I will need surgery on my carotid arteries in the future.....or soon.

You know how they fix them? The open your femoral at the groin like they were doing a heart stent. But instead of going to the heart they go into the neck and open up something like a tiny umbrella in the artery. This will catch any plaque that breaks during the surgery..................you hope.

Then they open up your neck, cut open the fucking artery...............omfg........................................and cut out all the plaque that is in there.........................omfg................then sew it all back up again. Then they pull the "umbrella" out and close the femoral by having a nurse...........usually a man (which kind of sucks because I want the fat nurse chicks to check out my lethal weapon) because you need a lot of pressure on the artery.

Last time it took 35 minutes of continuous pressure on my groin to close the artery. Took 2 male nurses changing positions to do it (sounds kinky doesn't it?) I was black and blue for 2 weeks.

Scary stuff man 😷 🤕🤠
Yup I had an ablation on my heart years ago...they went in through the groin artery. It fucking sucked...especially at the end when the nurse pulled the catheter out of my shriveled sad dick😂. Hope your feeling better bro! Don't croak until after the Comp haha.

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Neither truth nor false, you guys get 1 guess at 8 weeks
My guess is still ......me.....I have the Mac
Just got home from the hospital an hour ago. Had some numbness/tingling in my lower left jaw Friday and got anxious about it. I was having blood pressure spikes for a few days and could not make out why. Then I woke up suddenly @ 5am Saturday with a pulsating head pain near my left temple. I thought I was having a stroke and my blood pressure went thru the roof. I said to myself......fuck it.........if I'm going to die I'm gonna sit right here at my dining room table and fucking die. Waited for 30 minutes but didn't die. Went back to bed. Woke up at 11am and still had some pulsating pain.

I thought it could have been anxiety raising my pressure so I took .25 tab of alprazolam and in 20 minutes it hit me like a brick. I have no tolerance for that stuff at all. Knocked me asleep for 8 hours. Woke up and my head was sore but no pulsating pain. Ate something and went back to sleep.

Got up Sunday morning and my head was still sore and my pressure was still going up and down like a mother fucker. Gave me anxiety attacks one after another. I finally got scared enough Tuesday morning and drove to the hospital. What a fucking BAD idea that was!!

The hospital was fucking packed!! The emergency room was a madhouse. I had to stay in the ER for 10 fucking hours! They finally got me a room and I stayed overnight. Test after test and all they found was that my carotid arteries are filling up with plaque. Ya no fucking kidding. My heart already had a quadruple bypass and 10 fucking stents so the arteries in my neck are no fucking better. BUT, that wasn't the problem.

There was only one other thing that I kind of thought it could be fucking with my blood pressure. I had my urethra and bladder checked 3 weeks ago with a scope and it HURT like a mother fucker. I could not pee for a week, just a dribble. I felt like I had to pee 24/7 and the pain was relentless. They finally sent me antibiotics a week later and it didn't help for shit. That's when my blood pressure started to spike and my anxiety started freaking out. IMO I think I got a urinary infection which fucked with my kidneys and hence my blood pressure spikes.

The ER doctor refused to check my urine and said it wasn't that at all but they could NOT find the cause of my BP spikes. She was a fucking idiot and a cunt. I see my urologist tomorrow and we will figure this out.

Sadly I didn't die......sorry for the guys who hate me :geek:

So I'm home now and took off all the tape holding back all the holes they filled me with to take blood. I'm still a bit anxious but I'm calming down. I will make my demon circle of seeds now and post a pic. Sorry for being a little late but I had to wait to be discharged by the doctor. Took 4 fucking hours just to get discharged. I almost pulled out the IV and took off but I calmed down and waited because if I left the doctor would have AMA'd me and the whole bill would have been sent to my house instead of the insurance company.

Pic in a few minutes :giggle:
GD bro! Take er easy. Get a hot shower and retreat to your garden.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
There has been no updates on the tracking since they hit Montreal on the 23rd. Those lazy ass Quebecers siting on their laurels doing nothing with the package!

Expected delivery to me is April 1. 😬 Then they gotta get from me to the others.

Hopefully they show up to me before the first.

I’m pretty sure one of the You-Tubers is from Britain, so he’s going to be waaaaaay behind.