The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

WJS

Heisen, would you please elaborate on the comment you made about adub and sending you to the hospital? Paranoid, panic attack or what. Will I want a Xanax whenever I spark? Did you once post it would knock your dick in the dirt? I won’t be YouTube material, but I will compare the comp seeds side by side to animal cookies S1 and Adub S1. Thanks, WJS

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heisen, would you please elaborate on the comment you made about adub and sending you to the hospital? Paranoid, panic attack or what. Will I want a Xanax whenever I spark? Did you once post it would knock your dick in the dirt? I won’t be YouTube material, but I will compare the comp seeds side by side to animal cookies S1 and Adub S1. Thanks, WJS
Adub is super potent indica based. It was selected from Sour Dub and Alien. I dont buy into the sativa racy indica chill bullshit. I've found because I'm a light smoker that its really strain dependent and the chop time. My favorite smoke of all of them was black banana cookies, made me super chill and forgetful

Wtf @Hotwired where u at
Just got home from the hospital an hour ago. Had some numbness/tingling in my lower left jaw Friday and got anxious about it. I was having blood pressure spikes for a few days and could not make out why. Then I woke up suddenly @ 5am Saturday with a pulsating head pain near my left temple. I thought I was having a stroke and my blood pressure went thru the roof. I said to myself......fuck it.........if I'm going to die I'm gonna sit right here at my dining room table and fucking die. Waited for 30 minutes but didn't die. Went back to bed. Woke up at 11am and still had some pulsating pain.

I thought it could have been anxiety raising my pressure so I took .25 tab of alprazolam and in 20 minutes it hit me like a brick. I have no tolerance for that stuff at all. Knocked me asleep for 8 hours. Woke up and my head was sore but no pulsating pain. Ate something and went back to sleep.

Got up Sunday morning and my head was still sore and my pressure was still going up and down like a mother fucker. Gave me anxiety attacks one after another. I finally got scared enough Tuesday morning and drove to the hospital. What a fucking BAD idea that was!!

The hospital was fucking packed!! The emergency room was a madhouse. I had to stay in the ER for 10 fucking hours! They finally got me a room and I stayed overnight. Test after test and all they found was that my carotid arteries are filling up with plaque. Ya no fucking kidding. My heart already had a quadruple bypass and 10 fucking stents so the arteries in my neck are no fucking better. BUT, that wasn't the problem.

There was only one other thing that I kind of thought it could be fucking with my blood pressure. I had my urethra and bladder checked 3 weeks ago with a scope and it HURT like a mother fucker. I could not pee for a week, just a dribble. I felt like I had to pee 24/7 and the pain was relentless. They finally sent me antibiotics a week later and it didn't help for shit. That's when my blood pressure started to spike and my anxiety started freaking out. IMO I think I got a urinary infection which fucked with my kidneys and hence my blood pressure spikes.

The ER doctor refused to check my urine and said it wasn't that at all but they could NOT find the cause of my BP spikes. She was a fucking idiot and a cunt. I see my urologist tomorrow and we will figure this out.

Sadly I didn't die......sorry for the guys who hate me :geek:

So I'm home now and took off all the tape holding back all the holes they filled me with to take blood. I'm still a bit anxious but I'm calming down. I will make my demon circle of seeds now and post a pic. Sorry for being a little late but I had to wait to be discharged by the doctor. Took 4 fucking hours just to get discharged. I almost pulled out the IV and took off but I calmed down and waited because if I left the doctor would have AMA'd me and the whole bill would have been sent to my house instead of the insurance company.

Pic in a few minutes :giggle:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Just got home from the hospital an hour ago. Had some numbness/tingling in my lower left jaw Friday and got anxious about it. I was having blood pressure spikes for a few days and could not make out why. Then I woke up suddenly @ 5am Saturday with a pulsating head pain near my left temple. I thought I was having a stroke and my blood pressure went thru the roof. I said to myself......fuck it.........if I'm going to die I'm gonna sit right here at my dining room table and fucking die. Waited for 30 minutes but didn't die. Went back to bed. Woke up at 11am and still had some pulsating pain.

I thought it could have been anxiety raising my pressure so I took .25 tab of alprazolam and in 20 minutes it hit me like a brick. I have no tolerance for that stuff at all. Knocked me asleep for 8 hours. Woke up and my head was sore but no pulsating pain. Ate something and went back to sleep.

Got up Sunday morning and my head was still sore and my pressure was still going up and down like a mother fucker. Gave me anxiety attacks one after another. I finally got scared enough Tuesday morning and drove to the hospital. What a fucking BAD idea that was!!

The hospital was fucking packed!! The emergency room was a madhouse. I had to stay in the ER for 10 fucking hours! They finally got me a room and I stayed overnight. Test after test and all they found was that my carotid arteries are filling up with plaque. Ya no fucking kidding. My heart already had a quadruple bypass and 10 fucking stents so the arteries in my neck are no fucking better. BUT, that wasn't the problem.

There was only one other thing that I kind of thought it could be fucking with my blood pressure. I had my urethra and bladder checked 3 weeks ago with a scope and it HURT like a mother fucker. I could not pee for a week, just a dribble. I felt like I had to pee 24/7 and the pain was relentless. They finally sent me antibiotics a week later and it didn't help for shit. That's when my blood pressure started to spike and my anxiety started freaking out. IMO I think I got a urinary infection which fucked with my kidneys and hence my blood pressure spikes.

The ER doctor refused to check my urine and said it wasn't that at all but they could NOT find the cause of my BP spikes. She was a fucking idiot and a cunt. I see my urologist tomorrow and we will figure this out.

So I'm home now and took off all the tape holding back all the holes they filled me with to take blood. I'm still a bit anxious but I'm calming down. I will make my demon circle of seeds now and post a pic. Sorry for being a little late but I had to wait to be discharged by the doctor. Took 4 fucking hours just to get discharged. I almost pulled out the IV and took off but I calmed down and waited because if I left the doctor would have AMA'd me and the whole bill would have been sent to my house instead of the insurance company.

Holy fuck man! Sorry to hear this. I hope you’re going to be OK.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Jesus, dude! Hope you feel better.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Wow man glad you didn't kick , hang in there.

WJS

Hotwired, sorry to hear that. I’ve had more cystos than I can remember(prostate cancer and complications). Never hurt. Maybe they just used lube and forgot the lidocaine. That would be a prick move. Good luck with urology, but he’s just going to slide that camera into your urethra. Check that the lube has lidocaine. Good luck! WJS

No fucking way he's going into my urethra again!!! No way! 😳

I talked to my sis when I got home and she's like BRO, us chicks get urinary track infections a lot when we get old. It fucks with your kidneys and guess what? Your kidneys fuck with your blood pressure. So if you were going up and down like a yoyo every 30 minutes then it could have been your kidneys and the hospital should have at least checked your urine. It may be why you woke up like that in the middle of the night with head pain.

Makes sense to me. The reason is I was fucking fine before the bladder check. All this shit happened afterwards. I'm hoping that is all it was but at least I now know that I will need surgery on my carotid arteries in the future.....or soon.

You know how they fix them? The open your femoral at the groin like they were doing a heart stent. But instead of going to the heart they go into the neck and open up something like a tiny umbrella in the artery. This will catch any plaque that breaks during the surgery..................you hope.

Then they open up your neck, cut open the fucking artery...............omfg........................................and cut out all the plaque that is in there.........................omfg................then sew it all back up again. Then they pull the "umbrella" out and close the femoral by having a nurse...........usually a man (which kind of sucks because I want the fat nurse chicks to check out my lethal weapon) because you need a lot of pressure on the artery.

Last time it took 35 minutes of continuous pressure on my groin to close the artery. Took 2 male nurses changing positions to do it (sounds kinky doesn't it?) I was black and blue for 2 weeks.

Scary stuff man 😷 🤕🤠

printer

Super Active Member

So your computer really is ok?

Hotwired, sorry to hear that. I’ve had more cystos than I can remember(prostate cancer and complications). Never hurt. Maybe they just used lube and forgot the lidocaine. That would be a prick move. Good luck with urology, but he’s just going to slide that camera into your urethra. Check that the lube has lidocaine. Good luck! WJS
Cancer cured I hope? Did you ever hear of a procedure called "green light"? Supposed to break up the prostate slightly and open the urethra up.