The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My AC x Adub candelabra is at one month. Sour grape candy. IMG_5408.JPG
Very frosty but zero kief. my fingers weere in between sticky and greasy pulling some apart for a quick grind.
IMG_5410.JPG
The ligh-beer colored hairs are the late throws. Makes it look kind of cool.
IMG_5415.JPG

A bowl hit had a little sweetness but nothing major. Got a good headrush from the first hit when it burned off that resin. First hit because it burns pretty slow. A one hitter took two.

Smoking on a fat cone right now, but I have been high all day so it won't be a fair test. The sour, and cereal really come out in the joint.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It did pass one of my personal tests though. It is resinous enough that it'll go out if you aren't puffing on it.
A couple of quick puffs will fire it back up if there's any fire left (resinous coal) so that is cool.
But it went out while I was busy with something and I just kept puffing on it because it tastes good. Like a sour cap'n crunchberries.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last thing for my initial smoke report. Since the leaves were sticky and dry-sift wasn't an option - and bubble hash would have been a lot of work for a handful of leaves - I decarbed then everclear washed the trim.

I got a half gram of oil/resin but I just filtered it through a 120m screen, so there was some trichome/structure in it. I just ate it. We'll see how that works out. Should be in the 50-100mg range ;) very pine-y

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
i'm feeling it - decided on an empty-stomach-with-beer-chaser method - full monty :cool:

But I have food in the oven ready for a dysfunctional stoner to eat - be prepared! And always use timers!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Any future updates will be in my own thread - I have some up-potting and culling to do tonight and there's probably gonna be a nap in between :)

edited - but I'll grow the rest out eventually, I enjoy it.

Last edited: