The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
Plant 1 tall pheno

•This plant smells like lemonade or sour lemon candies, It's amazing.
•Easily the frosiest of all 4 comp plants.
•this plant was successfully super cropped
•lollipoped agressively
•all lower buds are equally maturing as tops
•not topped

Screenshot_20210725-002653.pngScreenshot_20210725-002636.pngScreenshot_20210725-002645.png

Plant 2 bushy even canopy pheno

•cant peg the smell, has hints of lemon and fuel
•lower buds appear more mature than plants 3&4. Plant 1 is great, but was lollipopped. Plant 2 wasn't, and all lowers are equally mature.
•thin buds (when you look at the plant as a whole) but I can tell, that if grown as single colas, this plant would be a real contender
•not topped

Screenshot_20210725-001736.pngScreenshot_20210725-001740.pngScreenshot_20210725-001743.png

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
Plant 1 tall pheno

•lollipoped agressively
•not topped

View attachment 96480View attachment 96481View attachment 96482

•lower buds appear more mature than plants 3&4. Plant 1 is great, but was lollipopped. Plant 2 wasn't, and all lowers are equally mature.
•thin buds (when you look at the plant as a whole) but I can tell, that if grown as single colas, this plant would be a real contender
•not topped

View attachment 96477View attachment 96478View attachment 96479
Update.

Plant 3 short even bush pheno

•this plant has the smell of all 3 other plants, fuel licorice (very light), and lemon. I'll
•appears to have largest buds.
•lower buds are least mature of all 4 plants.
•topped and lollipopped.
•during growth this plant showed the most promise, now it's the most disappointing when compared to the other comp plants.

Screenshot_20210725-010245.pngScreenshot_20210725-010248.pngScreenshot_20210725-010251.png

Plant 4 tall pheno

•this plant has that sweeter licorice smell I've heard about, with fuel. Not too strong at the moment.
•absolutely tightest buds of all 4 plants, no question about that.
•pistils are extremely coiled, not 1 stuck straight out, I'm sure this is a reason why the calyxs' are so fat and tight.
•least frost of all, so sugar leaves with frost still feel dry, very weird.
•the leaves reacted to the lights by turning purple, the parts of leaves under another, we're still green, the exposed portions were purple.
•failed super crop 1-2weeks into flower (like plant 1, except plant 1 was a success.)
•agressive lollipop

Screenshot_20210725-003119.pngScreenshot_20210725-003123.pngScreenshot_20210725-003125.pngScreenshot_20210725-003128.png

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
Plant 1 tall pheno

•lollipoped agressively
•not topped

View attachment 96480View attachment 96481View attachment 96482

•not topped

View attachment 96477View attachment 96478View attachment 96479

Update.

Plant 3 short even bush pheno

•this plant has the smell of all 3 other plants, fuel licorice (very light), and lemon. I'll
•appears to have largest buds.
•lower buds are least mature of all 4 plants.
•topped and lollipopped.
•during growth this plant showed the most promise, now it's the most disappointing when compared to the other comp plants.

View attachment 96491View attachment 96492View attachment 96493

Plant 4 tall pheno

•this plant has that sweeter licorice smell I've heard about, with fuel. Not too strong at the moment.
•absolutely tightest buds of all 4 plants, no question about that.
•pistils are extremely coiled, not 1 stuck straight out, I'm sure this is a reason why the calyxs' are so fat and tight.
•least frost of all, so sugar leaves with frost still feel dry, very weird.
•the leaves reacted to the lights by turning purple, the parts of leaves under another, we're still green, the exposed portions were purple.
•failed super crop 1-2weeks into flower (like plant 1, except plant 1 was a success.)
•agressive lollipop

View attachment 96487View attachment 96488View attachment 96489View attachment 96490
I plan to cut and hang these plants soon,(within this week)

If anyone has any objections based on the images provided, please speak up.

Plants 1 & 4 are the only plants with white pistils

Not Given

Has chucked
I plan to cut and hang these plants soon,(within this week)

If anyone has any objections based on the images provided, please speak up.

Plants 1 & 4 are the only plants with white pistils
Get your loop out, AD x AC has a huge number of trichomes to look at

I can't wait to see what she is like after a good cure. One of the easiest strains I have grown in a very long time she's a pure joy that checks the boxes...
I'm a noob, so this is actually THE easiest and best strain I have EVER grown. I really hope I can get the dry/cure right, this is very very good weed!