The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
When I here the sound of my timers clicking off I know it's getting close my to bed time 😂 my 5x10 is about 20 feet from my bed.
I heard that on mine yesterday. I brought a plant out to spread some pollen all over it and I heard a 'click'. I need to run a wire to the other part of the house where I have the exhaust fan. I have been plugging it in and unplugging it every day. But other priorities. I was thinking it would be nice to have some more space to run a few more plants, a 5x10 would be fun. But I am using enough watts right now, would have to up the ventilation for more heat.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I heard that on mine yesterday. I brought a plant out to spread some pollen all over it and I heard a 'click'. I need to run a wire to the other part of the house where I have the exhaust fan. I have been plugging it in and unplugging it every day. But other priorities. I was thinking it would be nice to have some more space to run a few more plants, a 5x10 would be fun. But I am using enough watts right now, would have to up the ventilation for more heat.
Plugging in and unplugging the exhaust? That should be a 24/7 ordeal or your gonna have a bad time.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
How about some smoke reports...I can not find my camera charger so let me tell you about it.

I had 2 really good phenos of the Animal Cookies X Adub and to tell you the truth both surprised me.

#1 Pineapple weed...and i do not mean imagine the pineapple...it smells like a pineapple. As it cures the fruit builds and is replacing that baby aspirin back note...the buds were very small BUT i made 8 cuts and they are running on floraflex in my 32 x 32 and those buds look better. The tent smells like a cut pineapple when you open it...i thought this was MECCA

#2...no smells..like funky danky smells but no fruit. Light it up...OMG sweet berry Adub. Glad i grew adub a few times I know the flavor. A massive brain hammering force of reckoning..Leans ADUB...very nice.

I am now alternating the doobage...This is a fucking A1 awesome strain. If you are lucky enough to grab a puny bud pineapple leaner...its worth trimming...it fucks me up and there are not too many doobs that will do that.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I got 2 orange phenos. One smokes with a very citron flavor and the other has a hint of pine. Got a pine pheno, and another that smells something like roasting toffee. The exhale on it is very earthy. Not the almost peppery earthy but it taste like cool fresh black gold dirt with alot of undertones. I really like this one surprisingly. The others were gas. I was surprised by the amount of orange phenos that came out of everyone's grows. I gotta look through cuts but maybe we may have to colab and make some babies out of all this. I wouldn't mind making a f2 of a orange pheno with someone else's.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Got tied up yesterday, might get to it today. I am more concerned with mold on the one I am chopping now and drying it right. To put it lightly it is quite top heavy.
I got mold in a large cola in a tent that was exhausted 24/7 I just didnt have fans higher up cause I was mad busy, slacking and being a dipshit. So mad at myself but you live in learn. I'd scope it and know what your looking for for sure.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Since I have everyone here I'm gonna ask a question
take the stardawg male and cross it to ______
To find a new male. Fill in the blank.
My personal choice was triangle kush. Not that Cali purple shit I'm talking about the OG triangle from Florida. I know someone holding it down.

I personally think those 2 coming together would make for some bad to the bone offspring to pick a male from. Use that male crossed to our library would make for some crazy shit.
What are you guys thoughts

We're not kicking tires here. We got shit in the works.

printer

Super Active Member
My personal choice was triangle kush. Not that Cali purple shit I'm talking about the OG triangle from Florida. I know someone holding it down.

I personally think those 2 coming together would make for some bad to the bone offspring to pick a male from. Use that male crossed to our library would make for some crazy shit.

and we thought you were sluffing off, sitting around with your heels up.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

Totally agree, I think Triangle Kush would be a perfect cross.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat

Durban Poison