The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'd love to see the bean market shift advertizing to show regularly found phenos instead of just the frostiest, or most colorful or whatever criteria they use. Seeing that you might get the purple fade, or the frosty one, and knowing you might get any combination in between would be cool.

I think that would especially apply if there is a tall and short one for indoor growers

Keyown1

Super Active Member
Sorry I haven't been posting many updates lately but life has a way of getting in the way. Let me start by saying these plants have been punished and stressed about as much as you can a plant without killing it. Honestly I'm surprised they have survived to the end. Started them in new soil that was a shit show, infested with just about every bug you can name from knats to thrips. I have sprayed them several times sulphur soil drenches you name it. I don't think they have ever seen a day under 95degrees some days as high as 110. With that said never hermed on me. Not one ball or banana. I'm impressed to say the least. Stunted them but they made it. Will most likely wash the hell out of them and turn to hash but still look damn good all things considered.20210619_091932.jpg20210619_091925.jpg20210619_091908.jpg20210619_091852.jpg

Attachments