The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Here are the rules.
Everyone who signed up in the other thread will be given a number in PM , you will email me your number and a shipping address. Once you send me your ship address you will post on this thread your IN.

The rules will be simple. ALL SEEDS will ship out Monday. You will have your seeds by the weekend. Everyone will receive 8 seeds each

Soak date will be March 24
You can pop as many as you like. You can grow them anywhere you want. As long as everyone follows the schedule. I'm use to following strict deadlines and this contest will be similar.
Plants need to be finished 14 weeks from pop date. That is giving everyone plenty of time for veg and flower. Again this is a contest of no fuck ups or losses.
You will all put the date 3-24 on the pots your plants are in. Thats it. Anyone who tries to cheat or substitute will be disqualified.
The plants will be judged on a single cola, don't need to see the whole plant, just your best top.
There will be 2 judges, me and and 1 other. We each will pick our favorite 3 and we will have the 6 go into a final vote by everyone in the forum. Cheaters will be disqualified. I own this place so trust me I can see if someone votes more than once or tries some bullshit.

No one will be required to post pics at a specific time but the top 2 posters of there plants in this thread will receive 2nd place prizes.
First place will receive Adub crossed to every plant in my garden. 1, 10 pack of each strain all fems, those seeds will be rare and most likely never given out again.

2nd place will be almost as good.

You guys have the rules , wait for my numbers.
No stupid games, or stupid questions. Everything is here. Read it twice if you need to. If I did not cover everything we will improvise.
Did the original rule change for # of plants you and the other person pick from 3 each to 2 each?
The 4 best plants belong to @LubdaNugs so we can just call it a day lol.

Justblazin

Sorry I haven't been posting many updates lately but life has a way of getting in the way. Let me start by saying these plants have been punished and stressed about as much as you can a plant without killing it. Honestly I'm surprised they have survived to the end. Started them in new soil that was a shit show, infested with just about every bug you can name from knats to thrips. I have sprayed them several times sulphur soil drenches you name it. I don't think they have ever seen a day under 95degrees some days as high as 110. With that said never hermed on me. Not one ball or banana. I'm impressed to say the least. Stunted them but they made it. Will most likely wash the hell out of them and turn to hash but still look damn good all things considered.View attachment 94367View attachment 94368View attachment 94369View attachment 94370
Not sure if you noticed or not but you got seeds in the last and second last pic...can see one Seed in each pic

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I guess it’s time to start getting some quality shots.