The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Psyche. Comp bean outside, taking off. No chance at contest, but good chance of decent yield and potent meds. Hell of a veg time then put outside for five months, we'll see if she throws balls. The big one in flower tent ain't yet. Popped last three, trying to nurse two of them up.
That looks like a happy plant.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I know I said I was going to let the big one go long and keep vegging the little one..........but that's the old plan now......The big one is getting light depped under the barrel and the little one got upwardly mobile enuff....she's in flower. It's the fsatest way for me to bring in buds from these two........and I am light years behind a lot of folks in this thread.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210527-174713_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210527-174649_Gallery.jpg
Could be the way I feed but I really haven't involved much hormones etc this grow. Apical dominance? What's that lol? We will see how the stretch continues the next week or two. Hopefully I can hit them with the foliar this weekend and they will be jumping tents again. Really hoping everyone fits together nicely. Gonna half my other h plants and put these in with the lowers since they didn't get spread out like usual they are long and tall. Almost got another tent and fan to make sure I have space to dry and keep everyone going smooth. I know it would have lights and plants in it by next month then I'd need another tent to dry in again lmao.