The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Holy shit you won bro 😘🥰

My light goes on in 4 hours. Pics of a fat ass giant leaf is all I have atm. Buds still forming. I fed them last night so they were droopy. Tonight I'm hoping for praying leafs. Let me tell you something about the size of some of the leafs. I've never seen such a fat ass leaf praying before. I'm like...........HTF is that fat giant ass leaf praying? It's like it's outside under the full sun. These LED lights are for real 🥳

I'm still slapping myself for chucking the males. I bet @thenotsoesoteric would have loved that male. Could have chucked a few seeds for us 👨‍🌾

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just before lights on this morning.
5 weeks tomorrow, starting to show a little pistil color.
This one is the leader in my tent thus far, and feel is gonna be the first to finish..
_DSC0407.JPG

And her sister coming up in the ranks, starting to show a slight bit of purple. Rounder more solid buds on this one.
_DSC0408.JPG

Both plants are relatively small, be lucky to get an oz from each.

Just before lights on this morning.
5 weeks tomorrow, starting to show a little pistil color.
This one is the leader in my tent thus far, and feel is gonna be the first to finish..
View attachment 92219

And her sister coming up in the ranks, starting to show a slight bit of purple. Rounder more solid buds on this one.
View attachment 92220

Both plants are relatively small, be lucky to get an oz from each.
Oh I see what you did there. Nice sugar powder on those girls. Ya......I bet they taste just like a bavarian cream doughnut with all that powdered sugar on them. Nice :sneaky:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Holy shit you won bro 😘🥰

My light goes on in 4 hours. Pics of a fat ass giant leaf is all I have atm. Buds still forming. I fed them last night so they were droopy. Tonight I'm hoping for praying leafs. Let me tell you something about the size of some of the leafs. I've never seen such a fat ass leaf praying before. I'm like...........HTF is that fat giant ass leaf praying? It's like it's outside under the full sun. These LED lights are for real 🥳

I'm still slapping myself for chucking the males. I bet @thenotsoesoteric would have loved that male. Could have chucked a few seeds for us 👨‍🌾
Ballz deep in this bitch View attachment 92221
Lol you should have Seen me trying to tie shit down in the back of the flower tent. Had to get a homie to send up a flare so I could find my way out.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
A butt pic? Is that the best you can do?

Also..................you wear clothes while tending to your ladies? Terrible. Minus 1 point for that alone :geek:
Lol this is a good point though. If doing work with them where your in contact wearing a nice white basic cotton or going caveman is always nice. I've found fibers from clothes if you just hardly touch a bud will stick. Smoking polyester ismt my cup of tea. I try to at least wear boxers so no one gets hepatitis or pink eye though lmao

Here are a few pics......................minus my butt :giggle:

Big Girl

DSCN0789.JPG

The Runt

DSCN0790.JPG

Giant Bush

DSCN0791.JPG

Here is a pic of my BBC under the Diablo. I have never seen my BBC plants pray before under my hps. They also have some funny dark spikes growing out of the top buds

DSCN0792.JPG

Here is a pic of my last Lemon Tree. Great plant but the yield was giving me issues. I'm already seeing frost on the lowest bud sites. My hps never did it like this at all.

DSCN0793.JPG

printer

Super Active Member
Let’s see ‘em! Also wouldn’t mind seeing that Dubgum.
The two H beside my salvaged CBD plant.

I moved the Dubgum and two chucks I did to another area I have. In my wood room which I need to sort out, managed to lean back and get them all in the picture. I have them in coco, let them dry out a touch. My two in the left back look perky after watering them yesterday, the Dubgum still looks a little droopy. Just in case I raised my lights a little, I am surprised to see them a little down. Otherwise they are growing well.