The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It dont mean shit. I'm not in the business of playing games or doing childish shit. I already explained what happened. Everyone in this contest got the same exact seeds from the same exact cup.besjdes hotwired. I even told @Evergreengardener a month ago who I sent the seeds to. He was excluded from that part of the contest , not Jack shit wrong with the seeds he got. They are stardawg Corey regs.
I forgot he was the one that was supposed to get the MAC. I think it threw me off when he said "I think I finally figured out what H sent me." since what you sent him was already explained.

It means I don't have the same comp seeds as you guys. How can I compete if I have different plants? Am I out because of this? Do I still take pics? I'm not sure what to do.
Salute Hotwired, I am just spit balling here but why not just ask H to send you a pack of the real MAC beans like he meant to do in the first place seeing that would very much be a you already won the game scenario. And I for one wouldn't mind seeing pics of a female stardawg Corey plant grown out.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Salute Hotwired, I am just spit balling here but why not just ask H to send you a pack of the real MAC beans like he meant to do in the first place seeing that would very much be a you already won the game scenario. And I for one wouldn't mind seeing pics of a female stardawg Corey plant grown out.
H already said he would make things right with him.
@Hotwired I'm making a pile of mac x Animal Cookies seeds now. I will send u 2 packs as soon as they come down and are ready to go.
All the macs are on the end , the seed moms.
View attachment 91372

6 animal cookies about to be reversed

View attachment 91373

I also have about 15 new animal cookie crosses pollinated today including headband.

View attachment 91374

H already said he would make things right with him.
It's not that. I'm good with H. I need to know if I should continue taking pics for the comp or not. Or do I post these plants in another thread? Or not at all. I hate losing this comp due to something out of my control and I'm a bit pissed about it.

It doesn't matter if H sends me 100 packs. I wanted to kick all yer butts in with my new Diablo :geek:
That's why I'm pissed cause I was going to wreck you all with this light :sneaky:
I can't do that with different plants :whistle:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's not that. I'm good with H. I need to know if I should continue taking pics for the comp or not. Or do I post these plants in another thread? Or not at all. I hate losing this comp due to something out of my control and I'm a bit pissed about it.

It doesn't matter if H sends me 100 packs. I wanted to kick all yer butts in with my new Diablo :geek:
That's why I'm pissed cause I was going to wreck you all with this light :sneaky:
I say keep sharing! You've won in your own way, IMHO, because H picked you for the MAC.

I say keep sharing! You've won in your own way, IMHO, because H picked you for the MAC.
Ya H trusted me with his prize possession. That's pretty cool IMO :giggle:

To be honest these plants are very nice looking. The leaves are fucking GIGANTIC. They only have 9 fingers but they are immense. This is my first time in flower under an LED and I must be doing something right because they are healthy as heck. The stems are fatter up top and bottom than under my 660 watts of hps. It's almost as if I'm running 800 plus watts of hps light.

I have no idea what my PPFD and VPD are. I'm waiting on my Pulse Pro to get shipped and I need to buy a few cheap hygrometers for temp and humidity. I'm sure the temps are low 80's but the humidity is probably close to 45 to 50%. How the fuck do you raise humidity in a big room with 4 tents in it? Do I get a small humidifier and put it in the middle of the room? I'm probably doing close to 1.6 to 1.8 vpd in my tents but I wont know for sure until I get the meters.

I still upped the watts to 500 and it's so bright in my tent it looks like a nuke went off. I use my cool HLG sunglasses to work in there :alien:

I'll post some pics tonight..............if everyone in the comp is cool with it. If the comp people vote me out I'll understand.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
No reason

No reason why u can't still be in. You started the same as everyone else with the seeds I sent you. Mush on grasshopper.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

To be honest these plants are very nice looking. The leaves are fucking GIGANTIC. They only have 9 fingers but they are immense. This is my first time in flower under an LED and I must be doing something right because they are healthy as heck. The stems are fatter up top and bottom than under my 660 watts of hps. It's almost as if I'm running 800 plus watts of hps light.

I have no idea what my PPFD and VPD are. I'm waiting on my Pulse Pro to get shipped and I need to buy a few cheap hygrometers for temp and humidity. I'm sure the temps are low 80's but the humidity is probably close to 45 to 50%. How the fuck do you raise humidity in a big room with 4 tents in it? Do I get a small humidifier and put it in the middle of the room? I'm probably doing close to 1.6 to 1.8 vpd in my tents but I wont know for sure until I get the meters.

I still upped the watts to 500 and it's so bright in my tent it looks like a nuke went off. I use my cool HLG sunglasses to work in there :alien:

I'll post some pics tonight..............if everyone in the comp is cool with it. If the comp people vote me out I'll understand.
No one is gonna vote. I pay the cost to be the boss around these parts.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Yeah, today’s LED grow lights are pretty amazing. I think you are right about using a humidifier to get it close in the entire room for the 4 tents.

No reason

No reason why u can't still be in. You started the same as everyone else with the seeds I sent you. Mush on grasshopper.
This grasshopper is ready to smoke some grass :geek:

I just told 2 of my "people" that I had the Corey Stardawg back. They are flipping out. I said it wouldn't be ready for almost 3 months tho. Got to dry and cure that baby just right. I can't believe I had 3 Stardawg males in the palm of my hands and chucked them out :poop:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
OK so everyone is pretty much locked in.
The reason for the numbers is simple. One of you is getting a pack of adub × mac seeds. Those were difficult to make and I only used one mac.
Whoever can correctly guess the guy that runs the mac will get the golden ticket prize.

This contest will have some serious prizes at the end. I'm in charge of RND at Greenpoint now so we're gonna set the industry on fire with some serious shit coming out in 2022
I think you should be the default winner of the prize that was going to the person who guessed correctly about who had the MAC.
The Golden Ticket Prize!!!