The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I thought that was just a general question and not so much about the contest strain.
It's a general reply still with a great example to back it up relax folks. Not too often I can agree with. Usually you will get bleaching, foxtailing and nanners from too much light. Not sacks below. However some crosses will just nut if you look at them funny. No example of a person's work in this case as it is a great competition and not a hyped product. Now H knows we know. Still should be a banger somewhere

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lmao! Your getting pretty good at crushing peoples dreams @LubdaNugs lol 😆.......looking phenomenal! Now I gotta post some dang pics too
That's why it's a contest. There are two types of growers. Reactive and proactive. This thread is priceless . A wealth of information here. I'm surprised by the herm.reports on adub , I've had small issues in the past but nothing like what I have seen here. I used the adub pollen so that may be a role not sure. Could be it just don't play well with animal. Either way some really good pics here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Jesus, and mine aren’t even ready to flip yet! :ROFLMAO:
I guess I was wrong! I checked on the girls this morning and all three have started offset growth. I set the flower schedule to start tonight and lollipopped all 3 plants. I also put 4 cuttings into the cloning box and will plant those outdoors once they are ready to be transplanted.

Left plant before and after lollipop
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-01.jpg
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-02.jpg

Middle plant before and after lollipop (this one was topped earlier on)
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-03.jpg
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-04.jpg

Right plant before and after lollipop
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-05.jpg
2021-05-22_ADUBxACookies-06.jpg