The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210520-195421_Gallery.jpgthe front 3 and right 2 are comp plants. Screenshot_20210520-195503_Gallery.jpg
So... they spent a few days (edit looked back and its been 8 fucking days like this I'm kicking myself in the ass. Lost so much growth) in less than 6 hours of light. They were hooked to the timer with my flower tent to be on 12 12 and I realized later my dumb ass grabbed the wrong timer. Been fucking up bad. On my d game for sure. Just exhausted. Anyway their pissed about it. Showing the beginning of a lockout cause the feed stayed the same. Finally did what I shoulda weeks ago and tied some branches down to let the plant soak up its potential. They will rebound. Still bigger sexier than yours lol. Lift that skirt let me see those legs!

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Well I fucked up. Bit off more than I could chew and had more thrown on my plate on top of it. Dropped the ball on every shot. Still competing but fuck. My poor flower tent too. Ashamed🙄😣

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I put so much into this, money, time, and just fucking everything up in the process of overloading myself. 2 people quit and they are like hey look at all the overtime. It's not worth it to me but you cant disappoint the man. Had 0 down time with the demand of everything else anything added on just became too much but I wanted a chance to show my worth. Been here awhile but stayed in the shadows mostly. Was trying to let the dick swing a bit for once.

Sad to hear these herm reports but it is what it is. I knew what I was getting into. A gem will show for sure somewhere. For what they been through mine are still looking healthy so fingers crossed no issues. Still swinging till the 29th and I'll still be talking shit after.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
From what I've read in the past, yes, light stress can cause a female to herm.
Not very often. This many sacs showing up prolly means it's a genetic trait to the forefront that wasn't expected. Best laid plans and all. My outside is gonna be a stretcher along with inside, no shorties yet, but I went ahead and popped the last 3 seeds I had to get em out of way. Makes me want to do some of the other ac crosses. My cannaventure pure animal is a wild lookin gal, tho.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not very often. This many sacs showing up prolly means it's a genetic trait to the forefront that wasn't expected. Best laid plans and all. My outside is gonna be a stretcher along with inside, no shorties yet, but I went ahead and popped the last 3 seeds I had to get em out of way. Makes me want to do some of the other ac crosses. My cannaventure pure animal is a wild lookin gal, tho.
I thought that was just a general question and not so much about the contest strain.