The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

F series

Insanely Active Member
Thankfully it's a flower competition and not a veg comp or I'd be really fucked lol. I wouldnt count anyone out yet. 1 the best genetics should show with most growers being capable here. 2 its alot easier to veg a plant than it is to flower one. 3 anyone can juice a plant up till its black on nitrogen but can they make sure that the soil food is balanced to rid the excess before and during flowering.
Spoken like a man who cannot accept defeat.

Lubda is inevitable.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I have some bad news about #8. Such a pretty girl.
I suggest everyone in flower check their plants. I'll check the other 7 tomorrow.
I think I'm going to chop all of her side branches and remove any balls from the trunk and grow her as a single cola for kicks.
Hate to cull an otherwise healthy plant.

100_7704.JPG100_7707.JPG100_7713.JPG

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I suggest everyone in flower check their plants. I'll check the other 7 tomorrow.
I think I'm going to chop all of her side branches and remove any balls from the trunk and grow her as a single cola for kicks.

View attachment 90771View attachment 90772View attachment 90773
You can always thin it like a manifold plant so it wont be too hard to look around so you dont loose too much growth. Hope thats a isolated case. id be sad if more than one of mine acts funny. Been dying trying to keep shit going.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I hate having to chase problems down, especially when they are young.
I struggled to keep everything in tune until I went to a living soil.
Ever since I started with an amended Coots mix I've got rid of most of my issues.
Water only with a bit of top dressing towards the end if needed.
I ran coots mix for a spell, only issue I had was some mag needs about second week of flower, table spoon Epsom salt gal water always set them girls straight, once I figured out my soil temps were a little on the cool side & got my own worm bins things got better with less Epsom salt need...like slowdrawl said top dress mid-late flower with fresh worm castings, bat guano and malted barley....

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I ran coots mix for a spell, only issue I had was some mag needs about second week of flower, table spoon Epsom salt gal water always set them girls straight, once I figured out my soil temps were a little on the cool side & got my own worm bins things got better with less Epsom salt need...like slowdrawl said top dress mid-late flower with fresh worm castings, bat guano and malted barley....
You guys make me wanna do a small organic side by side! Anyone want to donate the terpiest cuts to compare lol. I use some organics and bennies in my coco but nothing that isnt liquid for the most part. I wanna try using some guano late flower etc. If I can ever stop working for the man i want to make a line that is salt based but incorporates faster releasing organics. Salts to me are not nasty or anything they are pure nutrients. The edta and other weird shit is what turns me off to the style. It's hard to make a formula that doesnt gunk up shit though. Once that's nailed it's a wrap

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
You guys make me wanna do a small organic side by side! Anyone want to donate the terpiest cuts to compare lol. I use some organics and bennies in my coco but nothing that isnt liquid for the most part. I wanna try using some guano late flower etc. If I can ever stop working for the man i want to make a line that is salt based but incorporates faster releasing organics. Salts to me are not nasty or anything they are pure nutrients. The edta and other weird shit is what turns me off to the style. It's hard to make a formula that doesnt gunk up shit though. Once that's nailed it's a wrap
I would donate some cuts for an experiment like this, just don't blame the plants when your coco falls short on flavor lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

Dang!!!! At first I thought you were going to say #8 met with a mechanical issue! I had them out for close inspection yesterday didn't see any nuts...I dropped a fan on my #1 yesterday while cleaning, laid the whole planter over on its side broke a few of the mains but who knows she might like it 🤔

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Dang!!!! At first I thought you were going to say #8 met with a mechanical issue! I had them out for close inspection yesterday didn't see any nuts...I dropped a fan on my #1 yesterday while cleaning, laid the whole planter over on its side broke a few of the mains but who knows she might like it 🤔
At least your plant got 1 fan lmao. I got all haters over here.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm running the Wallace "WOW" nutrients, along with some other supplements.
He raises the world record pumpkins.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I would donate some cuts for an experiment like this, just don't blame the plants when your coco falls short on flavor lol
It was a joke but hell I may be up to it. I already got most the shit. Bone, blood alfalfa, guano, calcitic lime, bunch of other shit in a box from my first few. Mixing and cooking soil on the go was just too much.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice I'll Look into them. Wont be buying 609 dollar a gallon vegamatrix I can tell you that lol.
Wallace mycos line is a lot of advertising, his mycos are over priced you can buy a couple pounds of Xtreme mycos for the price of 1 of Wallace & yes they are the same product, can't speak to his npk

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Wallace mycos line is a lot of advertising, his mycos are over priced you can buy a couple pounds of Xtreme mycos for the price of 1 of Wallace & yes they are the same product, can't speak to his npk
I use xtreme mycos and azos. Growgreenmi has great deals on them sometimes. Got a lb for like 10 bucks recently. I cant wait to cut into the root system of my rain science 3g plants when finished. It's like a wall of root tips straight down and you can see the mycos all over the roots.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
When you have to click "see ignored stuff" LOL
I started 2 weeks later then everyone. That's why I said thank God it's not a veg comp or I'd be fucked. Also gave credit to everyone else. Dont see any threats or small dick energy there 🤷‍♂️. If you get kicks off someone else smack talking about plants that arent even theirs than I guess your about in the same canoe. Its ignore for a reason right ? Not like omg let me see what Becky said now then I'm done with that betch! Leave it on or off. Be a man about it.

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I use xtreme mycos and azos. Growgreenmi has great deals on them sometimes. Got a lb for like 10 bucks recently. I cant wait to cut into the root system of my rain science 3g plants when finished. It's like a wall of root tips straight down and you can see the mycos all over the roots.
I did a small comparison with some clones, 7 with Xtreme 7 with down to earth mycos and 7 with none, the Xtreme were heads over the others, I have never looked back, no doubt there are others that work as well but xtreme is reasonable $$$

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I did a small comparison with some clones, 7 with Xtreme 7 with down to earth mycos and 7 with none, the Xtreme were heads over the others, I have never looked back, no doubt there are others that work as well but xtreme is reasonable $$$
Xtreme makes Nitrogen available from the air.
I bought some of that "Amazonian" Terra Prada" liquid.
I use it with almost every watering.
Foliage spray with Kelp and Amino acids.