The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Your Monday update. The clones are still trying to get their groove but I doubt it won't be much longer.
What type of humidity controller you use bro? I went thru two ink birds IHC 200, they work great for a week then it causes my humidifier stick on full blast, I noticed yours clones stay 88%.....

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Those are filling out a lot now. What size pots are those in?
1 gallons. I may put one in a 3 gallon to see what happens but I think this is where they will stay. I'll just keep a sprayer full on deck and feed them anytime I walk by lol. They look topped but haven't been. Very aggressive side branching on these gals no doubt I was gonna trim them up heavy before flipping but for now I'm just taking off any secondary branching on the secondary branches. I'll see what the stretch brings. This is with no foliar feedings and a rough start.

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Damnit Lubda won :cautious:

But second place is mine!! :poop:
Thankfully it's a flower competition and not a veg comp or I'd be really fucked lol. I wouldnt count anyone out yet. 1 the best genetics should show with most growers being capable here. 2 its alot easier to veg a plant than it is to flower one. 3 anyone can juice a plant up till its black on nitrogen but can they make sure that the soil food is balanced to rid the excess before and during flowering.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I am making my drivers remote, and I have the lights on at night so no added heat during the day.
If your electric company does peak hours etc this is something to keep in mind as well to save on power and not run during those hours if you can.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Two of my plants are looking off...

This one looks perfect
4107000_grow-journal-by-treefarmercharliecustomadub-x-animal-cookies.jpg

But these two have some yellowing between the leaves an light leaf twisting going on. Do you guys think these two are just hungry for more zinc? If not, do you have any other ideas? There was a small 4" USB fan pointed toward them, but it is really gentle, so I don't think that is bothering them. I moved it up 6" just to rule it out.

4107004_grow-journal-by-treefarmercharliecustomadub-x-animal-cookies.jpg

4107006_grow-journal-by-treefarmercharliecustomadub-x-animal-cookies.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

This one looks perfect
View attachment 90751

But these two have some yellowing between the leaves an light leaf twisting going on. Do you guys think these two are just hungry for more zinc? If not, do you have any other ideas? There was a small 4" USB fan pointed toward them, but it is really gentle, so I don't think that is bothering them. I moved it up 6" just to rule it out.

View attachment 90753

View attachment 90754
I'd give them a mgso4 foliar and see what that does

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
What type of humidity controller you use bro? I went thru two ink birds IHC 200, they work great for a week then it causes my humidifier stick on full blast, I noticed yours clones stay 88%.....
I have an ink bird on one of my tents, but I'm planning to use my AC Infinity controller on everything. The spot I have those clones is actually not on a regulator and I was pumping in too much moisture, probably should have lost them. I've got them in open air now and they are recovering and beginning to show some new growth.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

This one looks perfect
View attachment 90751

View attachment 90753

View attachment 90754
I hate having to chase problems down, especially when they are young.
I struggled to keep everything in tune until I went to a living soil.
Ever since I started with an amended Coots mix I've got rid of most of my issues.
Water only with a bit of top dressing towards the end if needed.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I hate having to chase problems down, especially when they are young.
I struggled to keep everything in tune until I went to a living soil.
Ever since I started with an amended Coots mix I've got rid of most of my issues.
Water only with a bit of top dressing towards the end if needed.
This is an organic soil grow, and it was amended with the same fetilizer I've been using for years. I can't remember the last time I've seen issues like this growing the way I do. I'm thinking this strain might just need a lot more zinc than usual, or the earlier watering issues I had caused the plants to just have issues that are still causing them to pull in the nutrients. The Blumat system is in so the watering issues should be resolved from here on out. That pissed off plant is the one I pulled out to swap with the middle one. She''ll go outside unless she goes downhill.
blumats in.png

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
This is an organic soil grow, and it was amended with the same fetilizer I've been using for years. I can't remember the last time I've seen issues like this growing the way I do. I'm thinking this strain might just need a lot more zinc than usual, or the earlier watering issues I had caused the plants to just have issues that are still causing them to pull in the nutrients. The Blumat system is in so the watering issues should be resolved from here on out. That pissed off plant is the one I pulled out to swap with the middle one. She''ll go outside unless she goes downhill.
View attachment 90756
Been thinking about those Blumats for a while, curious how those will work out for you.
I'm always a bit uneasy with watering practices when I start up potting. Trying to find that right schedule, I almost always over water at first and have shown issues from that.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Been thinking about those Blumats for a while, curious how those will work out for you.
I'm always a bit uneasy with watering practices when I start up potting. Trying to find that right schedule, I almost always over water at first and have shown issues from that.
I’ve been running them in my 4x4 for about a year now and I love them. My plants have never looked better. These are the plants in my 4x4.
9B5BC54A-47D6-4425-8673-E9232AC4BFC2.jpeg