The Kitchen Sink

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ahaha "I take it out alot!" "He said please don't shoot" "he crawled away crying so I shot him in the back" "he wouldn't stop talking" stop playing you know that shits not real too fucking good thought thanks for posting. "He had blood over him, he smeared it all over himself" "I want the blood"
He's ice motherfuckin cold lol. He'd be a serial vigilante takin out fooz medieval style pouring gasoline on them while dancing around
giphy-19.gif

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We had a redbone hunting dog....You could drop him off in the centre of any bush and he could find the nearest road. He was afraid of the woods. Couldnt track a deer worth a shit.
So we didn't have that one very long.
I like blue ticks and walkers. But if they have a good nose all of them are great. The sound of them in the distance in pursuit of a dear trail as you are on the run waiting.
Now thats exciting.
I was just thinking about hunting because of this. I have not gone out in 15 years and the mornings have that smell about them. The smell of hunting season on the horizon. I bought a 35 whelan 700 Remington in 87
(30-06 necked up to 35). Where we hunt it was 90% 30-30 with a spattering of 35Rem 308 and 30-06. They thought i was some crazy person. Me and this other occasional hunter that had a lever action 45-70. Factory ammo sucks for it but you can load em hotter for modern guns. Sounds like a cannon when it fires. I loved that gun too.
I was crazy for guns once upon a time and that was a handload only for quite a while. You could not buy brasss either so i had to use a set of expander dies and neck up 30-06 brass (surplus brass from US army) and soft load them and fire them to make em perfect.
250 grain spire points in the 35 whelan are moose droppers! 180 round points were awesome for deer.

I keep adding because i remember other stuff...i also got a russian 7.62 x 54R for 1 dollar as part of an army surplus sale (lee enfield 303 for 80 and a russian for 1 dollar). Man were surplus guns cheap at that time.

But that russian ammo was meant for a 32 inch barrel or something stupid and i had a 22 inch carbine. The first time I took that in the bush to hunt i fired 5 shots and that is how i went deaf in my left ear. When you fired it there was 2 feet of fire came out the end (unburned powder as a result of the bullet being made for a longer barrel) Quite possibly the loudest rifle i ever fired. I still have that piece of shit around too without the firiing pin. I should sue russia for meddling in my hearing.

The only gun i have left is one i could not part with. A very old sears and robuck side by side sweet 16. My favorite shotgun and it always works. You cant jam a side by side.

I had 12 long guns at one time in the 80s. So this habit of going overboard....i mean this passion for stuff has always been there. I just needed to have a better grow room to harness the power for good and not for harm.

I think I might have to go partridge hunting this year. :D

Last edited: