The Junk Yard

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 06/13/19

20190613_072737.jpg
The hoop plants are looking pale. Will be feeding them a little HB&B to green em up.
20190613_072859.jpg
My little formerly rootbound Solos are doing very well in their up-pots.
20190613_070102.jpg
After yesterday's 90F water I put the pump on a cycle timer set to 1min on/2min off. There's been a dramatic reduction in water temp.
20190613_070652.jpg

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
I would if I could, trust me. I'd have to go off property guerilla style. Just don't have the time or energy for that given the circumstances.
Still in the thick of this divorce mess.
Wow, I swear she brainstorms every day about "what can I do to prolong this and fuck with him." Type of shit. It's a whole load of Horse shit here.
FML.
You're gonna be really happy when this is all finally over. I've had 6yrs of freedom since my second marriage. It's sooo nice no longer having someone complaining about and at me all the time. I do what I want, when I want. The funny thing is she'd love the kind of person I am now but it took getting rid of her to get me here, hahaha. She was my problem.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
I love your solutions! A healthy brain for an ol stoner 😆.
Thanks man.

The water bottles are my idea but I learned about the cycle timer when I was searching for info about it. I bought one because I thought it was necessary for rooting the cuttings. Afterwards I found out it was actually used to keep a type of high output pump cooled. Honestly, if it works, it's a good idea to make the cloner more efficient. When I checked earlier today I still saw no root growth but I'll keep it running till they root or die. They seem healthy enough still.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 06/15/19

The clones are showing signs of self sufficiency. Had a close call yesterday when the cycle timer on the pump died but I plugged it directly into the power strip and iced the water to cool the semi-wilted plants. Everybody popped back up all perky within an hour.
20190615_172846.jpg

20190615_184830.jpg20190615_184847.jpg

The hoophouse girls are starting to flower.
20190615_172919.jpg20190615_172927.jpg

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Grow Log 06/19/19

View attachment 10773View attachment 10778View attachment 10774View attachment 10777View attachment 10775
Apparently some strains clone more easily than others. The Jack Herer was hard to start from beans but cloned the best, go figure. I learned a bunch from this run. Two big things, keep your water in the mid-70'sF and roots start the easiest from a node.
View attachment 10776
Nice clean healthy standing straight up like they have never been clipped. Nice job

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Nice clean healthy standing straight up like they have never been clipped. Nice job
Thanks man.

They straightened up after a couple days in the cloner. I tell ya, there's been several close calls. They hit 90F once then the cycle timer died and no spray for an hour. I thought they were done for both times.

These little frozen water bottles have been perfect for controlling water temp. Yesterday was so hot I burned through enought to thaw the freezer. Turned up my little fridge full blast to compensate.
20190619_113342.jpg

Last edited: