The James Gang

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I traded benzos and opiates for just what I grow in my tent now. I guess I'm big pharmas worst nightmare,the legal drugs were killing me no joke. Its nice to see people are talking about this
Just to be clear, I never said people don’t use it for actual medicinal reasons. I was cracking a joke about people who use it recreationally but get medical cards and act like they actually use it as a medication when they are really only using it to get stoned.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just to be clear, I never said people don’t use it for actual medicinal reasons. I was cracking a joke about people who use it recreationally but get medical cards and act like they actually use it as a medication when they are really only using it to get stoned.
Getting the medical card - and on a government list - is questionable. But getting busted in a legal state would be kind of shitty too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
retired... I got up at about 2:30 instead of laying in bed awake. I now have a few tubs of amended soil sifrted to get any root mass out. I got the Headbanger and the FB68 into 7g an the Dirty Taxi top into a 5g. I have a 7g ready to stick the Hollyweed girl in. The Dominion G was a dude.

I aso have a few more tubs to sift so some of the little clones that aren't moms are next on the list.

I feel a nap coming on LOL

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
there is a fair number that do things that way , just to get a break on the price!

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I won't sign up for a card it's issued
to me you made the trade just in time to save your life!
It wad 2015 and I'm still off that garbage. I lost my wife in 22 to overdose so it's kind of my mission in life. If I help one person I can die satisfied I at least made a difference. Lost my best friend in 23,he was traveling home from the methods clinic and nodded out behind the wheel. The mat program is necessary but they don't promote living without suboxone or methadone and now subuclade. I believe they should be giving rso or an equivalent to get people through the withdrawal process and back to "normal" . Some may need the program forever it's just right now there is no alternative. I live in ground zero of the opiiod crisis. Now it's popular to smoke fentanyl and meth together, it's sad the damage it does. It's easy to hate on the addict but they normally leave small children for grandparents or the state to raise. It's those children I have the most empathy for.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Weedkiller

I was never into harder drugs, but plain old alcohol can fuck your life. If weed had never been illegal the world would be better. I never liked drinking as much as smoking in my tweens and teens. I had a few older neighbors and relatives that got the good stuff and thought a 12yo getting high was a hoot. I never got in any law trouble but in high school a few of my friends got rolled up for long term vacations over the ganja. I picked a job where I had a steady salary and advancement was easy, but there were piss tests. No herb, but drinking is part of the culture, and prescriptions are preferred to convalescence as long as you don't feel it you can go back to work.

I had shoulder surgery and left the hospital with a 200 count scrip of the percocets with several refils. It took about 2-3 months to get hooked real good. And getting refils was a snap. But then a few years later they collectively decide "oh wow, maybe we need to be careful with that stuff" and shut off the tap. Now there's just alcohol - and the scrips whenever you can coax one out of the doc. There was the tobacco fix as well. Had to have that since it was also acceptable - for a time.

But with weed I would never have done any of the other stuff. Live and learn. At least I got to retire young, I am being paid to grow my weed and veggies, and I no longer need any of the acceptable vices.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
my next 6-pack of fems is set, and will drop soon if I get nothing from the old 36. The two Flashback are uknown lineage so I drop one of all three. I want to try the Ricky Retardo which I see was labeled less aggressively. Neither of the freebie beans interest me as an immediate thing. The Bhang Dog is White Widow x Mr Nice, and I have 5 other packs from Mr Nice of various Dutch favorites that I can drop at the same time. Those are old too and are due to drop in the winter. Not a bad haul of junk, the three 'vegan' cones doesn't surprise me but "flower finisher"? Uhmmmm OK. My tomatoes will love it.
IMG_0088.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I did more rearranging and the non-weed stuff is in the 3x3 veg tent that I wasn't using.
IMG_0092.JPG
I left the marigold in here but that's it LOL
IMG_0091.JPG
I added the Dirty Taxi clone to the proper tent
IMG_0090.JPG
And with the closet now empty I'm going to flip 4 of these extras in 5g and let em ride. There's 3 taxi's and a Chemdog that can flip.
The seedlings in the 4 cups are the 3 Corey's Crush and the OK Coma. the ChemD Koffee ones are the 5 in the dome tray.
The BNP and the two ounty Line strugglers are wel rooted. I listed the little cel with each to see if it just needed to go. They may still do something.
IMG_0095.JPG
For keeping moms this may be the ticket. One good clone with 8 sites leaves 4 to clone and 4 to flip.
IMG_0096.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also got 6 fems wet. Three Flashback 68 (V1, V2, and V?) and a Ricky Retardo from Greenway. Ricky is Lemon Drop x Jack Herer Lemon Skunk so there should be something fun in there. I got 2 extra beans but I just dropped one.

From CSI I dropped the Chem 91 S1 as planned. But instead of the second Ricky I am trying the UK Cheese x T-1000/Old Family Purple freebie.

Still nothing on the 36 older beans I dropped 6/4. I am about to do some light excavating just to see what's up.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
@Weedkiller

I was never into harder drugs, but plain old alcohol can fuck your life. If weed had never been illegal the world would be better. I never liked drinking as much as smoking in my tweens and teens. I had a few older neighbors and relatives that got the good stuff and thought a 12yo getting high was a hoot. I never got in any law trouble but in high school a few of my friends got rolled up for long term vacations over the ganja. I picked a job where I had a steady salary and advancement was easy, but there were piss tests. No herb, but drinking is part of the culture, and prescriptions are preferred to convalescence as long as you don't feel it you can go back to work.

I had shoulder surgery and left the hospital with a 200 count scrip of the percocets with several refils. It took about 2-3 months to get hooked real good. And getting refils was a snap. But then a few years later they collectively decide "oh wow, maybe we need to be careful with that stuff" and shut off the tap. Now there's just alcohol - and the scrips whenever you can coax one out of the doc. There was the tobacco fix as well. Had to have that since it was also acceptable - for a time.

But with weed I would never have done any of the other stuff. Live and learn. At least I got to retire young, I am being paid to grow my weed and veggies, and I no longer need any of the acceptable vices.
I worked a job with piss tests as well I worked on heavy equipment so I didn't smoke for years. I never could wrap my head around drinkers hating pot smokers. I thinks it goes back to Nixon and the "dirty hippy" atmosphere I grew up in..all my heros mostly family members who served in Nam smoked weed so that was confusing. I can't help I have this passion for cannabis. I think if I was a kid nowadays I'd have an awesome career. I want to say to anyone who's ever done time for weed, you have my respect and I think your a victim of a broken system. I got jammed up myself when I was younger..the struggle continues I guess. I really do enjoy following your grows

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm doing little posts instead of a big update. The Frosty MacFish is showing the first true leaves after reveg. Probably still 2-3 weeks before I need to clone it and/or give it a new pot. And it's just in a 1/2g. It's just preservation since the smoke may suck. So this is not a bad route to go.
IMG_0139.JPG
In that same 2-3 weeks the mom will be hitting 10 weeks and likely will be done around that full moon. Top the clone once and let a few clonable limbs get bigger and I can be smoking the mom before commit to anything. It might be a cull-er and next time I drop the pack to se if there's a winner in there.
IMG_0123.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So thatt was the closet opened back up. I'd rather have space than turn off a light. The Chemdog tree is killing it. The stem is looking sturdy
IMG_0120.JPG
Randome toppings on the pot - here's a few bok choy that popped up
IMG_0125.JPG
The Headbanger has some shapes going on. The clones are the same.
IMG_0129.JPG
So here's the 4x4 I looked through veg for something to flip but nothing yet.
IMG_0130.JPG
and the other tent with 4 Taxxi and a T-Star - all JJ's gear.
IMG_0114.JPG