The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll be having enough Chemdog to do cannagars, edibles, whatever - I have the mom which may or may not be harvested on 5/2 when it hits 60 days. I'll at least snag a sample. She's the middle shrub on the right. The two clones that had cover crops in the 2g pots went to 7g to flower out.
IMG_9471.JPG
One I thought about keeping as a mom because it already has clonable limbs. it was left a tree,
IMG_9473.JPG
This one was topped
IMG_9474.JPG
This one was also topped but it was just in a 1/2g pot so I went to a 5g.
IMG_9475.JPG
I stuck it in the closet to see how one does in lower light start to finish.
IMG_9470.JPG
Full moon is coming up and this tent may empty. What I thought was deficiency on the Bombthreat may just be the color it fades to.
The JD Skunk already decided it is a girl, waiting on the other three.
IMG_9476.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So this is now veg. I still need to clone the Taxi but I noticed I hadn't pruned the lower limbs yet. I took the seed leaves and 3-blade leaves and any associated suckers.
IMG_9495.JPG
the new Chemdog mom got a 2g pot. Her only job is to provide a clone at some point. I'll let her get big as slow as I can. The top is offset and showing maturity. I want to clone the top, but also several lowers and none are anywhere close.
IMG_9498.JPG
The Hollyweed crosses and 2 Greenway fems.
IMG_9497.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So I did this yesterday, just because of some reason...
IMG_9550.JPG
Might be because I have to wait on these to root IMG_9554.JPG
before I can flip these. And there's only 6 limbs each. I really don't care how many I have left to flip as long as I have a clone to make more. But 4 limbs would be great if the tops don't take. And the remaining 4 would be getting bigger while I waited.
IMG_9553.JPG
The CLHP crosses are interesting but niether has that CLHP aroma.
IMG_9534.JPG
The Bomb and the Potion will harvest Tuesday. They could go tonight but - full moon... The two Catpiss Kush popped nanners on the 18th at just over nine weeks. They could have gone earlier but I tried to wait. The 3 Chemdog Clones will call this home.
IMG_9536.JPG
And at least 2 of the 4 flipped ones are girls. I lost a Frosty MacFish but got one girl hooked and the JDS is female. waiting on the T-star. I may move the Chemdog mom into the other tent with the three babies after I harvest those two. I could rearrange stuff now but it'd just be make work.
IMG_9532.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All three of those in the last pic are girls so I'll have more variety. 2 days and they still aren't thirsty in the one gallons so up-potting will probably be tomorrow. The Frosty MacFish has good enough lower branches to take a flower clone so I may do that. The other two are beanstalks and I'm not topping something already in flower.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been a while - gardening takes it out of you. Quick and dirty here's veg now. I added two Frosty MacFish clones to the Dirty Daxi tops. It was right as she showed sex so maybe not a hard reveg.
IMG_9577.JPG
The Chemog mom is th one by the outlet.
IMG_9583.JPG
I moved the Trinity cross in with the two CLHP crosses.
IMG_9562.JPG
This is now the Chemdog tent. The mom hits 60 days on Thursday and that is supposedly peak harvest even though she doesn't look done. I am amazed she hasn't shown the least bit of deficiency like all the others. If it has the high this might be a special plant.
IMG_9576.JPG
In the macro the original pistils are dead brown, and there's an amber here and there. But since this is the seed mom we'll assume that the 60 day thing applies to clones. I'll hang a couple of lower branches but I'll wait on the three clones to experiment. Maybe do 60, 70 and 80 days or something. She has chunky trichs
IMG_9572.JPG
And the rest. Muttzarella is back right.
IMG_9560.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Having shit for germ rate on my older seeds, and the oldest are about 3 years asie from the free test gear I got from County Line. A few of those are 5 years old.

I dropped some 4/20 beans and of the 8 Dominion G only 4 popped, one grew root up and I flipped it and it survived, one grew about a half inch tail then stopped.

Now that I have reliable headstash and it's mostly fems if I need to hunt for more, I am looking at bulk drops so I don't lose the old stuff completely. The large/deep cells I have only fit 36 (six 6's) to a 1020 tray and are 3" deep. They hold almost as much as the 9oz solos and forr root development they'll be the same but with corners to prevent curling.

New moon will be old CLG and some @Opie1 gave me. The Grapefruit from him is a cloner, so that will veg longer than the rest of the drop. The 4th Gear from CLG is a *meh* cross in name being Big Bud and Motor Breath, but it is a worked line so that makes a difference. I have a few Hippie Crippler crosses that were fire the first time, and this was all back when I sucked really bad at this - but I've always known what a good high is ;)

I have two unopened packs of the CLHP fems that have been 0% so far in the first 3 packs. Those won't hurt to wait a few more months if they're already dead. I have 6 packs of the Homecoming Queen I need to check. Theres Vietnamese Silver Leaf, Oil Spill, and a lot of random crosses.

I am thinking that I'll divide the seeds in each strain by 6 and see where that takes me on all the randoms. But I think Homecoming Queen, Grapefruit and 4th Gear will be the 18 for the new moon. 18 knowing that 6 will be vegged until I get clones rooted.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hopefully you get something to pop on the CLHP, if not I got one I can send out vato.
Now that I have found other strains with that same - whatever - it's not as big of a deal. I'd say I have found about half a dozen WOW! strains that I'll keep around if I find them again. It's like each harvest I get a variety of effects but more often lately I have found the 'keepers' I didn't keep.

The Dirty Taxi is one, the Flashback is another I have both going now and it'll be just waiting to see if any are like what I got the first time or better.

The Headline is another and I saw that on your list - I have had one out of four so far that was the pheno I like. The two in flower are not smelling like the money plant. The astringent version is still a great high but I can take it or leave it. The meaty smelling one has that warm blanet, clean sheets feel to it - comfortable all over.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also have the two CLHP x Chemdog Special Reserve crosses in the closet and a decent amount of them left to hunt through if they pan out.

I definitely got two drastically different versions - neither have that sour hashplant smell though but it's the high that matters.

The Dirty Taxi taught me not to base everything on the smell. The one I am almost out of has a very mild chemical smell, something you'd pass over for something louder - which would be almost anything. But a pinch in a one-hitter and you're fucked upper than a football bat. I heard on one of the youtube shows that other people have the same opinion on the high so I don't think I missed a unicorn or anything.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Veg is doing well, but still no roots on the Dirty Taxi tops. They each have 6 limbs so I could take two each and still have a plant to flip as is. I'll decide that tomorrow - I can do veg things in the morning. I did a major fan leaf removal. Before
IMG_9625.JPG
and after
IMG_9626.JPG
The Chemdogs lost their fans too, except the top few on the tree version.
IMG_9606.JPG
I didn't get a pic of the closet but it's the same. In here the 3 new ones are taking off.
IMG_9621.JPG
My tomatoes all got little pots a few days ago and have been acclimatizing outside in the shade. Today may be the day they get grounded.
IMG_9605.JPG
And the peppers go out soon
IMG_9627.JPG