The James Gang

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
The ChemD looked like something ate the top off, then I saw it was upside down. I stuck it back in the soil but it looked dead on the end. Might be fine. But everything at least popped.
View attachment 113601
@High kev - the Albany Piff are 5 for 5 on day 3. What is the flower time gonna be like?
I harvested my plants at different times looking for term profiles. 12-14 weeks give or take

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Thunderhole in here is the only thing looking close. No pistils left showing and a lot of milk. 4/26 is 8 weeks on the four corners in here. The CLHP in the center is a few weeks behind.
IMG_0058.JPG
The Mountaintop Mint is turning fast though. Still all clear but the fade pumped it up a few notches in the last few days.
IMG_0042.JPG
The Bluperskunk in here is the tall one and will shift over when I get around to it. Still waiting on the two 1g's to show.
IMG_0041.JPG
The four 1g fems are about ready for an up-pot. Still taking a few days between waterings so no hurry. The two auto's are also on day 3. No joy yet.
IMG_0038.JPG
The MAC1 cross I said fuck it and snipped all the cabbage away. If it's not gonna give me a clone I'm just flipping it and how it smokes. I have a few more beans if I need to get back to it. If it's this much of a pain in the ass I don't need it.
IMG_0039.JPG

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
The Thunderhole in here is the only thing looking close. No pistils left showing and a lot of milk. 4/26 is 8 weeks on the four corners in here. The CLHP in the center is a few weeks behind.
View attachment 113607
The Mountaintop Mint is turning fast though. Still all clear but the fade pumped it up a few notches in the last few days.
View attachment 113605
The Bluperskunk in here is the tall one and will shift over when I get around to it. Still waiting on the two 1g's to show.
View attachment 113604
The four 1g fems are about ready for an up-pot. Still taking a few days between waterings so no hurry. The two auto's are also on day 3. No joy yet.
View attachment 113602
The MAC1 cross I said fuck it and snipped all the cabbage away. If it's not gonna give me a clone I'm just flipping it and how it smokes. I have a few more beans if I need to get back to it. If it's this much of a pain in the ass I don't need it.
View attachment 113603
Yeah that mac1 looks like she’s a pain. Heisen said they are hard to work with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Cream from Irie (Cookies & Cream x Arise) took a little longer to dry. Beautiful stuff and I am high as fuck off a few bowls - at 10-ish days from harvest. This was the mutant that had the two-top on one limb without me pruning anything. There were a few triploid nodes, and one that had another single stem that bifurcated into two identical quarter-size nugs. It was on a triploid node so there were 4 buds at that juncture.
IMG_0060.JPG
Kind of anxious weed for now, but not in a bad way. I wanna do stuff. Rasta Jeff says he breeds for that 'nervous' weed so this might be what I get.
IMG_0062.JPG
Greasy with very little kief compared to wet-looking clove hash. It smells like hot-buttered weed. No real specific smell other than weed. It has a strong kushy smell, but it has a sour milk/butter smell that is very nice. And I have a clone baby LOL
IMG_0063.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Of the two Arise crosses I have grown by Jeff, I think I'll like this one better. The other (Prana) was crossed with the DJ Short cut Flo and the high just isn't as potent. The effect is the same and the taste s more fruity, but this cut rocks. It's one of the two flower clones I kept and as soon as it gets regular growth I'll take a few clones and compost it once they root. The RIR I still haven't tried. Thought it was male, kept it for breeding, it showed pistils... I have two clones in the dome and one just showed a root so I'll probably get this into a 5g and flip it soon.
IMG_0067.JPG
One dome is mostly CLHP and the mom is the back left. The rest is preservation stuff for girls in the tents. It's a fun hobby for idle hands if you have the time.
IMG_0068.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Two topics at once. Day 4 and everything is vertical. I think the ChemD might make it. There on the cup with the ChemD is a glass joint from GRAV. Highly recommend IF you don't mind regularly washing glass with alcohol. They fit in a doob-tube which I recommend if you are pocketing it, but that also works for cleaning without tons of iso.
IMG_0069.JPG

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Two topics at once. Day 4 and everything is vertical. I think the ChemD might make it. There on the cup with the ChemD is a glass joint from GRAV. Highly recommend IF you don't mind regularly washing glass with alcohol. They fit in a doob-tube which I recommend if you are pocketing it, but that also works for cleaning without tons of iso.
View attachment 113635
Can’t wait to see what u do with that albany piff

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been watering every two days but giving very little to the three Momma's. Gotta keep the mulch moist but not soak the soil. Finally seeing some lack of droop. The mutant DeChem is a girl but the other hasn't shown yet. The Skunks are loving life, nuts or not. No new ones since the first set.
IMG_0073.JPG
The 4 corner plants are browning nice. The Loud Lemon and the Willy are about two weeks out,
IMG_0074.JPG
the Mountaintop mint is 2 or less and turning quick
IMG_0080.JPG
And the Thunderhole is a week or less. It had very fine pistils and there's almost no orange to look at.
IMG_0079.JPG
Very frosty
IMG_0075.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Decided against bubble and did dry-sift instead. I like that once you're done, you're done. No waiting on it to dry perfectly and hoping it doesn't mold. I had a gallon bag of nugs frozen, so I put them on the dehydrator with no heat for a few hours to get any residual moisture out. I really don't need that much for smoking since it's mainly bowl toppers so I am decarbing the rest. This was the stuff between the 220 screen and the 160 screen
IMG_0084.JPG
then decarbed. You can see all the leafy bits in it. This is for something that'll get strained.
IMG_0086.JPG
The rest I need to sort through to see which is the keeper. 120 and 96 in the little trays, and the bowl is the stuff less than 66. Weird flash off the aluminum.
IMG_0088.JPG

I didn't weigh it beforehand but I think a gallon bag holds about a half pound of bud. An ounce of trash trich's and about the same of the better grades. For 8oz that's about a 25% return of usable, 12.5-ish% high grade. I think I am done with bubble. Tomorrow I'm gonna pull out the turkey bags and see if any grade melts.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm still digging into it to try and sort it, but The Cream has a nice dankness to it. It went from buttered weed to almost a cajun spice funk in a few days. The dry sift from that is where it's real noticeable. The sift I get from the little one-plant trims I keep separate until I can evaluate it. Usually there's not enough to worry about and it's gone before the weed's cured. Other times I have just dumped into the kitty and stirred it up.

Occasionally I get the "damn! I should run that just for hash" terps. This is one of those strains I think, but it will depend on potency. It's super close to the sharp/dank of the CLHP - which I have two separate plants of in flower and a tray full of clones so I can replenish my smoke AND do big batch of sift.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Grow notes

I'm just getting some regular leaves starting on The Cream flower clone, so I need to get a few cuts rooted so I can flip the mom. It was not a big harvest - none of them are - but the clones may have just gone from preservation to a small production run. If I recall I got a 5-pack of regs, and it was because I needed another $20 to get a freebie or something and it was less than $30. This was a mutant that almost got culled as a seedling. Never cull a mutant if it's healthy.

Like with the Rock Island Rocket, I think just flowering the flower-clone will get me a decent stash. They produce well. Just need to get a back-up rooted. The two RIR clones I took from the re-vegging mom are in cups and look good. One was 'clone-prepped' at a node with the juncture scarred up but left in tact, the other was at an internode that was scarred up just the same. The node-clone had more and longer roots in the same timeframe. Both rooted.

The Momma Moonshine tops look poor compared to all the others, so I need to take a few flower clones off the three in flower before they get too far along just in case. I pruned some of the larf limbs, but left a few for that purpose when I thought about it. I also left the larf limbs on the CLHP in early flower because I don't care if there's larf. Primo hashplant.

The Skunk XXX tossed one more nut on the same plant, none on the other. Both clones are well rooted and healthy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have 4 fems in the closet to up-pot, the second DeChempose looks female so that's 6. Since there's no way to fit 6 more in the tents the closet will flip to flower and everything will get re-arranged by height. This tent is the only pic I snagged last night other than trich checks. I can fit 9 small plants in one tent and still have good airflow. By the time they new ones stretch and it gets crowded some harvests will have happened.
IMG_0094.JPG
The Mountaintop Mint (first pic) is speeding past the Thunderhole in the homestretch.
IMG_0098.JPGIMG_0102.JPG

Opie1

Master Grower
I have 4 fems in the closet to up-pot, the second DeChempose looks female so that's 6. Since there's no way to fit 6 more in the tents the closet will flip to flower and everything will get re-arranged by height. This tent is the only pic I snagged last night other than trich checks. I can fit 9 small plants in one tent and still have good airflow. By the time they new ones stretch and it gets crowded some harvests will have happened.
View attachment 113906
The Mountaintop Mint (first pic) is speeding past the Thunderhole in the homestretch.
View attachment 113907View attachment 113908
Is that MTM from Humboldt? Is that the only one you’ve grown so far? How’s it smelling?