The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner stuff. I had three cups of soil with no plant.
One was the Williams Wonder and I know the cup is empty.
One of the Lemony Wicked I sifted and could not find the bean.
The second I found the bean (second empty cup for the Sky Cuddlers). It wasn't cracked even so I stuck it in my mouth and cracked it gently like a sunflower seed... I put it in the cup that may still be hiding a bean and we'll see what happens.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The topped ones with the 2 big fan leaves on top (circled) are the ones that the sprouts weren't big enough to touch them yet. The Rock Island Rocket were scrunched up under the fans, and are already filling out nice. Might keep 6 tops. The 5 un-circled ones are staying in the tent when I flip it. Next watering I'll make the call. I may top the Space Queen for 8 to keep the height similar to the rest. :unsure: just thought about that possibility sitting here... I think the stretch is still gonna outpace everything else.
Red circle is the Grandpa's Stash that is a few days behind the rest. The Road Dog (orange) looks to be a really squat broad-leaf. Those three won't flip yet. Yellow is The Cream and it is looking like a girl already. It has the nubs and should have a pistil tomorrow. It will probably flip, and I'll keep the lower two sets of limbs.
IMG_8628.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The green Briscoe County Line has very little smell, and very little taste, but the buzz is there!

It smells a little to the dank side of 'weed', really pleasant. Feels tingly on the skin. A little antsy to do something. I need to go back and see if this was a thin-leaf. It has that feel to it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
are they going to be in stretch mode for a week before the revert back to veg mode H.A.F. ?
I never had much growth at all from that stuff. The plant you grow from a re-veg or flower-clone is nothing like what you are looking at now.
The first thing you should see is some single-blade petal-looking leaves. Then a mutant or two before you get regular leaves again. It is not a quick process. I'd watch a video on "monster-cropping" or flower-cloning to make sure.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The second Briscoe County Line is tested and approved. It was the more purple of the two, and milder in the buzz department. That seems to be a pattern. I feel a good all over buzz, but it's milder than I like. Like, I could smoke some of this before going to court and be fine...

Out of the four, the green BCL wins out for buzz, the green Orgi wins out for that baby-aspirin orange flavor. The cactus looking Orgi is the only one going to hash for now, and it was mainly the harshness of the smoke which was likely due to the massive amounts of pistils.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Pic of the 'maters and peppers, because the benchwarmer made the cut.
IMG_8645.JPG
This morning it was a lowly 2-top in a solo cup, fairly root bound but not detrimentally so, but I noticed the sprouts were the same size as the rest of the plants. So it gets to test running living soil in a plastic pot. And the ability to up-pot remains.
IMG_8657.JPG
Those four are in veg for a bit but not long. Under veg-spectrum light they may jump a little. These six are still in veg while I looked at pictures. Going back to push the pins to 12/12 after this. Nothing should be yuuuuuuge except the Space Queen. I left 6 tops on the Rockets.
IMG_8656.JPG
Wanted to check the progress on the CTZ to see if it warranted moving it, but it's not worth the trouble. IMG_8648.JPG
She might be going 11 weeks - which is on the 12th anyway. But she's going no further
IMG_8655.JPG

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In the worm bin. Had a few warm days and the daffodils started blooming. Frosting at night killing the blooms... I read that they really deplete the soil of nutrients... :unsure: Those nutes went somewhere, so now they are in the worm bin with some dandelion flowers that opened as well. I also add any mushrooms I find, and I pull the mossy fungi off the oaktree limbs that fall. The green is the leaves from the last tent defoliation, dried to a crisp and crumbled. They rehydrate but the worms dig it.
IMG_8665.JPG

Anyway, by the time this all works its way to the bottom bin it'll be stripped of any bad ju-ju and add lots of variety to the soil additives I get with the castings. I am thinking about starting a second bin and gear one towards flower and one for everything else.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If anyone is considering a purchase and wants more info no problem, but the last run is mostly cured and all fire.
Big D Energy freebie from Ethos, Tardis from Homegrown Natural Wonders, Querkle from Mz Jills/TGA, Prana from Irie, are all tasty, a few really loud all good for bowls and cones, and I'm sure whatever else you are into.

CBD Sage from TH Seeds :unsure: this one's a 20% total cannabinoids 1:1 mix - so there's 10% THC and 10% everything else. Mostly CBD but there's a handfull of other CB's and TH's. Still waiting on the Double Alien. I thought I let it go too long and the first test put me to sleep, but I think my nyquil weed is the CBD Sage. It works both smoked and eaten. Need to catch up on some sleep? This is where you wake up and feel all warm and rested, and if you have nothing to do you could go right back to sleep. Or feel pretty energized if you get up.

The Double Alien looks to have the funk and a good buzz like the rest. The SSHP x Baguettes from @J.James is a sister to the Homecoming Queen, and the Baguettes influence seems to be dominant, at least on the ones I have grown. Popcorn nugs. HQ left, SSHPxBaguettes right.
IMG_8668.JPG
Any Baguettes cross snag it. Grow it. Talk smack at me later if you hate it. I have been smoking on the SpyBags trim dry-sift as a bowl topper, and pulling a nug for a bowl occasionally. It is another upper-deck cross, and these little nugs store perfect forever.
IMG_8667.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These were flipped on the 6th, only the two RIR are regs that may need a cull.
IMG_8693.JPG
4 days under a veg-light and these are not going to stretch. Everything is healthy so I flipped the closet. I'm just going to have a tent-full of runts. All are supposed to be indica-leaning dankness, so short makes sense. These are all regs, so after culling through the 6 in both places they should all fit in the tent. Trying out a Pretty in Purple dwarf pepper and a dwarf Cherry. to see if there's a light cycle they like. IMG_8692.JPG
Only 7, with 4 regs. The Sky Cuddler is the only one of 4 that were gifted to me that popped, so keeping it male or female. Which means it'll be cool if it's a male. Which means it probably ain't :ROFLMAO:
IMG_8694.JPG
Crazy red-neckin' to manage the temp/rH. The heat mat on the end isn't under any plants and I have a puddle of water for it to 'cook' to keep the rH up. The outer solo cups being solid means I can fill the bottom of the tray if needed. The 6 were ready for a little wind, so the mini fan is on, but only one low vent open. The SCK is still in need of a dome for a minute - but that has a notch to let the fresh air in...
IMG_8696.JPG