The James Gang

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn I'm high. BUT...

Since I am doing it without the tip what works is just hold the end closed with a roach clip. Slide the cone over a funnel and just let the roach clip hang while you pack it. I always put a little bit in first and make sure it's packed well by the tip, then dump the funnel full and jam in all it can hold with a chopstick.
I have a aluminum cone for rolling Copenhagen lids into cones for Native American women gingel dress it has a small slit along the length but I think I'll give it a go thank you for the info!,image.jpeg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm glad I didn'tt cull the Querkle on the right close to the fan.
IMG_7448.JPG
Not only does it have the node-beards where nuts would normally show up, it now has leaf buds. Vigorous in flower is an understatement.
Plant #3 for me with them. Just starting week 5
IMG_7449.JPG

Trusting Karma has potential. One plant harvesting in the tester tent before I up-pot the seedlings is all I need to move the three closet plants. The front left BCL is obliging in week 7 IMG_7439.JPG
The "ambers" are starting, and apear to be a variety of colors. I am seeing from light pink to light-beer yellow.IMG_7446.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dabbing hash. I saw a video about a 'cold start' where you put the stuff in first then just heat it until it starts to bubble. The hash has some ash, but when it's warm enough to drip down to the bottom you get a good bit of the oil flashing off at once. I toss a second one in right after that since it's at the right temp. Good times.
IMG_7452.JPG IMG_7454.JPG IMG_7455.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If growing weed isn't a gateway drug to gardening, growing it in living soil sure is. 😁
I have two great sun windows, but one is in a hallway so no plants. I am trying to grow some comfrey which is supposed to be great for feeding the plants. When people are doing "water only" I am always adding something. an aloe leaf can be fermented, or just tossed in a blender and added to the water. The green onions I just happened to find at the store. They were fat and had lots of roots.
IMG_7459.JPG
This is the bagseed I didn't keep for smoke. Just chillin' and happy. Proof positive that this is a fucking weed. All we do is optimize the environment.
When this gets a little bigger I want to wash the dirt off and chop it all up roots to leaves and ferment it. I mighthave a few radishes as well :rolleyes: IMG_7460.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I have finally located the weed I remember from high school that was "the shit". I finally made the connection. Timeframe was late 70's early 80's and the first time I got high was 11 or 12 with a cool aunt and uncle around '77. They took me to a music festival and I am pretty sure the Grateful Dead were there just because they were the only festival band regularly touring at that time. Long story short I took a few puffs and got higher than a football bat.

Then in high school I was in a completely different state in the south. Never could stand the Dead because I was into metal and the area I was in was all country music, which is what they sounded like to me. But I remembered what I had seen at the festival - basically a farmers market for weed - and we knew that the dead shows were where to get the good weed, or sell it if you had some. They were in the area at least once a year and we never bought a ticket, but we went to the parking lot and the woods near it where the tents were every year. We only found "that" stuff twice, but there was always fire there.

After trying the well cured Chemdog I am convinced enough that it was what I got, or similar enough that I can stop buying random beans for a while.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I rearranged the babies to get better group shots for the contest page. Since the next thing to happen is the tap root touching bottom I put a little water in the bottom of each outer cup so there's a little puddle for it to find if it escapes. Since they are wanting to grow now I'll add some coconut water at about half strength tonight.

I love the domes with the extenders in the middle. I have two of the regular size ones and this with an extra middle piece. Right now it has the lid vents closed but the side vents open so it can get fresh air but the rH stays up there. But it'll gradually acclimatize as I open top vents. Probably when the next set of leaves open.
IMG_7495.JPG

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a shot of BCL 1 and of Orgi 1. The BCL has fist sized buds just a great plant. The leaves are not purpling but the buds down deep are certainly purple with even the gland heads deep purple.
The Orgi is a great solid plant with large stacking buds and lots of frost. Does NOT like a fan blowing on it lol.

NO male parts at any time on either of these stains

Not sure why the picts came out so yellow

BCL 1.jpg

orgi 1.jpg

Day 42 o
Here is a shot of BCL 1 and of Orgi 1. The BCL has fist sized buds just a great plant. The leaves are not purpling but the buds down deep are certainly purple with even the gland heads deep purple.
The Orgi is a great solid plant with large stacking buds and lots of frost. Does NOT like a fan blowing on it lol.

View attachment 102666

View attachment 102667
CRUSHED IT! :love:
Around what day of flower are your BCL and OrgiBX on lakegrow?

I would imagine about 7.5 or 8 weeks not sure but I remember I have them on board to harvest mid next week so should be about 7 or 8 week.
Pulled the hose off auto pots yesterday so just water by hand from here out.
Oh good as my BCL and OrgiBX are starting to show some color on day 42 and I was hoping it wasn't me pushing them too hard with my lights. And oh yeah...Dayum! Quick Beautiful and Frosty if these things smoke as good as they look J.James crushing it in the 2nd dimension! 🎄

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder

View attachment 102666

View attachment 102667
Well Done Sir

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the 4 tops. BCL and Orgi are all gonna have weight. All getting distinct smells, but the one BCL looks to finish well before the rest.
Cactus Orgi
IMG_7555.JPG
Diners Drive-ins and Dives Orgi - If I have to wait for those pistils to curl up it may take MONTHS!!
IMG_7554.JPG
And the early and late BCL
IMG_7556.JPG
This one has leaf "ambers" of varying shades of pink, purple, and yellow and the buds are fairly milky. Maybe a week left, maybe less.
IMG_7557.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am posting pics on the contest page, but with a whole herd of seedlings I am trying to do what I normally do, but keep track of it and quantify it better. When I watered the big plants last instead of just RO I added about half strength coconut water powder (easier to do in large batches) mainly to keep out a pint for the seedlings. I stuck it in the fridge then this morning stuck it in a bowl of hot water to warm it so I didn't shock the plants with fridge water. Today they got a full squirt from the sports bottle each - maybe a tablespoon - right aroud the edge.
IMG_7560.JPG
11/28 [1] - wet in 30:1 RO:h2o2
- some Recharge to innoculate the roots
11/29 [2] - starter soil, 5 sprays each to set the seeds.
- Beauvaria bassiana (IPM) and the shot-glass of diluted Recharge (microbes) in a pint of RO in the spray bottle very few ppm, didn't check though.
- VAM Endo mix mico's (root growth) sprinkled on the hole for each seed before spraying the soil.
12/4 [7] - All vertical and working on seed-leaves.
- a few sprays of RO in the bottom of the outer cup. Maybe a tsp, just a little puddle for any escaping roots to find.
- side vents opened
12/5 [8] - most seed leaves spread
- top vents opened
12/6 [9] - dome lid cracked open with the fan blowing over the top, then removed at lights out
12/7 [10] - About a Tbsp coconut water.
- dome still off, fans on low and indirect.

I spray them with a mist of RO once or twice a day if they look dry (low rH here) but I stop that once they are in the open air and windy. I'll hit them with some Plant Therapy (IPM) in veg, but I don't spray anything else once they get used to the dry air - make the roots work.

Once the cups are light again I'll give them a good soaking, then transplant once that is almost used up.

Last edited: