The James Gang

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Rainbow man...why is it related to john 3:16?
My father traveled around with the "Jesus People" when he was in his early 20's and the guru like leader would give everyone a hit of LSD and talk about "Rainbow Man". It was my understanding that was the name he gave the second coming of Christ. So, John 3:16 is - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
4th gear or Sacred Lotus which would you say grows bigger buds?
4th Gear is my largest yielding strain to date

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
He said "When the acid wore off I realized I had traveled half way across the county and ditched those hippies". One thing lead to another and before he knew it he found himself in the company of a couple of bikers that were members of the Straight Satans. He needed to make some quick money to get back to the Midwest so he helped his new friends and eventually found his way home. Along the way he had acquired a new skill and some killer seeds. The rest is history

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow...your Dad was the MAN.

The seed stories are pretty awesome. Sorry you lost your Dad but it is pretty damned awesome you are continuing his legacy.

My mom is a the church organ player...my sister and her husband are ordained ministers...i know all about it. :D

When the acid wears off they are still praying for me :D

My mom is unusual in that she thinks weed was put on the earth by God himself. I should use it to heal me. I believe that too but its weird hearing a church lady say it ....especially my mom.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Wow...your Dad was the MAN.

The seed stories are pretty awesome. Sorry you lost your Dad but it is pretty damned awesome you are continuing his legacy.
The first two lines I released to the public were lines from the original seed stock that he brought back with him from California. To pay tribute to their origins he named them after the two most notorious members of the Straight Satans who are best known as Donkey Dan and Simi Valley Sherry. They both had fled to Canada before my father was in town, So he never got the chance to meet them, but some of the seeds came from weed growing around Spahn Ranch.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Its amazing the people I have had the chance to talk to in this world because of this plant. The connections it makes between us. I am truly blessed that I could use my fathers experiences to open doors that lead to my own.

SharedScreenshot2.jpg

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Everything that popped is killing it. Gonna need support or more dirt for several. There's one shorty on the HC x RS batch.
IMG_9412.JPG
The little Dank Sinatra are the prettiest in this tent. For some reason, after I topped the H testers they hate me. They got straight RO tonight in case there was any bad soil stuff going on. The SL clone is finally stretching some.
IMG_9413.JPG
Rainbow Man is the last time I don't prune stuff up tight. Other than having the possibility of two wildly different pheno's, that is the only difference between the two. Both are gonna make a fat sack-o-bud though. I pruned off all the fans on the shrub that were not viable anymore, so she looks better.
IMG_9414.JPG
The difference is in the flowers. IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9419.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I may need to lower the light on my new seedling rig. Lots-o-stretch. I used some seedling soil and a tomato planting trick instead of trying to rig wires on them. Bury the stem.
IMG_9421.JPG
I leave an inch or so in the cup so I can top them off if needed to prop up tall sprouts. Good for pointing them back in the right direction too
IMG_9422.JPG
I like this seedling mix - but use it sparingly. It has real good microbial action, and the soil will actually stick together like a a wafer on top once it gets going. It ain't expensive, bt too much is a mess at transplant. It'll fall apart. so I just have a divot in some FFHF filled with the starter stuff. The "wafer" effect works real good in keeping seedlings vertical.IMG_9423.JPGIMG_9425.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a magnifier thing you hook to your camera...every kind of them. They all suck unqiuely.. .old man eyes make those 20 loups a guessing game..i think i will invest in that camera. 50X zoom is WAY better than half the scopes.
Actually I don't zoom. Macro makes it focus on the little stuff. After I take the pic I zoom in on the computer.