The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll be having enough Chemdog to do cannagars, edibles, whatever - I have the mom which may or may not be harvested on 5/2 when it hits 60 days. I'll at least snag a sample. She's the middle shrub on the right. The two clones that had cover crops in the 2g pots went to 7g to flower out.
IMG_9471.JPG
One I thought about keeping as a mom because it already has clonable limbs. it was left a tree,
IMG_9473.JPG
This one was topped
IMG_9474.JPG
This one was also topped but it was just in a 1/2g pot so I went to a 5g.
IMG_9475.JPG
I stuck it in the closet to see how one does in lower light start to finish.
IMG_9470.JPG
Full moon is coming up and this tent may empty. What I thought was deficiency on the Bombthreat may just be the color it fades to.
The JD Skunk already decided it is a girl, waiting on the other three.
IMG_9476.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So this is now veg. I still need to clone the Taxi but I noticed I hadn't pruned the lower limbs yet. I took the seed leaves and 3-blade leaves and any associated suckers.
IMG_9495.JPG
the new Chemdog mom got a 2g pot. Her only job is to provide a clone at some point. I'll let her get big as slow as I can. The top is offset and showing maturity. I want to clone the top, but also several lowers and none are anywhere close.
IMG_9498.JPG
The Hollyweed crosses and 2 Greenway fems.
IMG_9497.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So I did this yesterday, just because of some reason...
IMG_9550.JPG
Might be because I have to wait on these to root IMG_9554.JPG
before I can flip these. And there's only 6 limbs each. I really don't care how many I have left to flip as long as I have a clone to make more. But 4 limbs would be great if the tops don't take. And the remaining 4 would be getting bigger while I waited.
IMG_9553.JPG
The CLHP crosses are interesting but niether has that CLHP aroma.
IMG_9534.JPG
The Bomb and the Potion will harvest Tuesday. They could go tonight but - full moon... The two Catpiss Kush popped nanners on the 18th at just over nine weeks. They could have gone earlier but I tried to wait. The 3 Chemdog Clones will call this home.
IMG_9536.JPG
And at least 2 of the 4 flipped ones are girls. I lost a Frosty MacFish but got one girl hooked and the JDS is female. waiting on the T-star. I may move the Chemdog mom into the other tent with the three babies after I harvest those two. I could rearrange stuff now but it'd just be make work.
IMG_9532.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All three of those in the last pic are girls so I'll have more variety. 2 days and they still aren't thirsty in the one gallons so up-potting will probably be tomorrow. The Frosty MacFish has good enough lower branches to take a flower clone so I may do that. The other two are beanstalks and I'm not topping something already in flower.