THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

angel4us

Super Active Member
I got one to germ of the cm x sm and grew it out. I didn't have any luck with crazy cali.
Thanks for the info .... I switched gears and went with some other genetics .... but I did drop two more of each of those questionable ones just to try and get one to pop .... have you ever used hydrogen peroxide too in the water to help em out ? If so how much ????

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Thanks for the info .... I switched gears and went with some other genetics .... but I did drop two more of each of those questionable ones just to try and get one to pop .... have you ever used hydrogen peroxide too in the water to help em out ? If so how much ????
I did better going straight to dirt with those seeds. I was getting them to crack in water, they'd stub out and that was it.

angel4us

Super Active Member
I did better going straight to dirt with those seeds. I was getting them to crack in water, they'd stub out and that was it.
Took your advise ....

Attachments

Both veg and flower (plus the 3000k is out of stock) Did a microgrow under the qb65 4000k and it came out awesome. Frosty hard nugs, couldn’t tell a quality difference between them and the 3000’s on my 132’s. I think it’ll serve both purposes really well.
Sometimes I think those light temps are hyped up more then anything...If it's a light, itll grow a plant, that simple.