THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Rule #9 - ONLY MEMBERS THAT ENTER CAN VOTE FOR WINNERS
There was some discussion earlier about that. I thought we had 3.

Anyway rule #9 doesn't answer my question. And the reason I asked was I see 8 cups being popped a few posts back and I thought the rules stated 4 beans only. A judge might want to look into that...........

Anyway rule #9 doesn't answer my question. And the reason I asked was I see 8 cups being popped a few posts back and I thought the rules stated 4 beans only. A judge might want to look into that...........
I was going to weeks ago but then never got answered and they created those rules. it wont get judged fair....its a popularity contest instead of a grow contest,

angel4us

Super Active Member

@ bigballzwillie i’m only entering four !!! The others are just for fun and fill the tent and just to check out the genetics - nothing to do with competition!!

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I’m only entering four !!! The others are just for fun and fill the tent and just to check out the genetics - nothing to do with competition!!
Make sure to only post pictures containing plants entered into the competition so their is no confusion. Also, make sure you post them in the correct thread, this is not were you post pictures for the competition.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
What all was it you won in the last one? I remember some of the prizes, but not all of it
3 Dyna-Gro Starter Kits
Dyna-Gro T-shirts and Hats
Sunburst CMh 120/240V w/Lamp, 315W, 3100K
Amare Solar ECLIPSE SE 300
iGS-021 Day & Night Temperature Controler

Private Reserve Lightweight Vacuum Sealer Kit
1 QUART OF AzaPRO
50 - 5 Gallon SmartPots
EXTRACT! Micron Bags, 5 gal, 4 bag kit
And some seeds