The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Paranoid massacre....always trust your gut man and no regurts !

More often than not it pulls you out of the fire before you knew there was a fire.

The mimosa F2 should be great. i should have grabbed on to that one ! Great grow!
Yea I usually trust my gut and that’s why those plants got killed lol. My minds telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes.
lolol
But yea thanks man. I can’t wait to squish the mimosa I just know she’s gonna be a terp powerhouse.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I gotta say after growing out A few offerings from cannaventure I’m extremely disappointed. This lemon crash og is trash. Out of 7 seeds, 4 last run and 3 this run, it’s trash. Not a single pheno had any lemon, or any og. about as frosty as hemp lol no terps and grew like shit. Not gonna yield shit and those were $100 packs.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
All looking fire @TheSpaceFarm
As for the CV gear, I had my flops with it too. I tried growing out the PRK and they were all mutant garbage that didnt make it past 2 wks. It never even tried or came close to trying to grow "normal".
Lol yea I heard a lot of people had problems with the PRK. Sorry to hear that. Idk those cookie wrecks weren’t much better either and that’s his flagship strain lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
This sundae cake #1 here is really interesting. I almost chopped her a few times while she was growing up and I was thoroughly unimpressed the whole time and after chop I was irritated that I wasted my time. It looks terrible, doesn’t have much smell, not much frost, it’s not dense, super fluffy, super mids. I didn’t even wanna smoke it so it’s been sitting there getting a long ass cure. I just popped one of the jars open and smoked some and holy fuckin hell lol. This shit gets me higher than anything else i have and tastes like straight up German black licorice. 1E08C412-A596-452B-9571-611092995509.jpeg60EE36DE-7038-41B6-B333-681A709BB355.jpeg