The days are getting longer

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Is anyone else been getting excited for the next season?

Most of you are finished processing this years crop or close to it but, does anyone have next years varieties selected yet?
This season is written. I won’t grow in the summer anymore.

My next season begins September 2021. Varietals will include selections from @J.James And @Sparrowhawk420.

Gawd it’s so far away.

D

Deleted member 60

Most definitely. I'm not currently growing (indoors). Just too much other shit goin on in RemodeLand and the outdoor has me sitting on enough weed to keep a family of 8 hippies high for a year. (and there are only 2 of us) With no market share....it's just more weed piling up and drying out. I love growing weed but there's a point (with no market and honed skills) that it just gets ridiculous. I don't have a grow room set up in this dinky house so I'd be hauling water and building fires in the wood stove daily if i wanna pull it off in the garage....which is where the tent is.

I'll likely be growing about the same offerings as last season. Clearwater/Cannarado/Useful/and if I could snag a pack of H's Purple Cookies I'd grow some of those. (anybody wanna trade a pack for a green pack of some H BBC x GG4?) Still up on the air on buying more seeds though. Again...the stash runneth over... but there is one thing I may add to the mix...LOL. Fuck me, Heehhee... always one more pack....

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Most definitely. I'm not currently growing (indoors). Just too much other shit goin on in RemodeLand and the outdoor has me sitting on enough weed to keep a family of 8 hippies high for a year. (and there are only 2 of us) With no market share....it's just more weed piling up and drying out. I love growing weed but there's a point (with no market and honed skills) that it just gets ridiculous. I don't have a grow room set up in this dinky house so I'd be hauling water and building fires in the wood stove daily if i wanna pull it off in the garage....which is where the tent is.

I'll likely be growing about the same offerings as last season. Clearwater/Cannarado/Useful/and if I could snag a pack of H's Purple Cookies I'd grow some of those. (anybody wanna trade a pack for a green pack of some H BBC x GG4?) Still up on the air on buying more seeds though. Again...the stash runneth over... but there is one thing I may add to the mix...LOL. Fuck me, Heehhee... always one more pack....
Do you mean Purple Banana Cookies?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
im Going to be putting out a lot of different strains of greenpoint seeds. Also still looking to get some green crack, purple train wreck, cheese and Pineapple Express l. The more I look the longer this list keeps coming so I’ll stop here. Running in place shadowboxing pumped for outdoor season
0544C61D-7655-4767-8A26-61F80956721E.gifC4F2A560-DC8D-421C-9158-15EBC753CD70.gif11AF9A3A-158E-47C2-B4CE-34E96981C68B.gif8EBDE076-CB6A-4BB8-A629-990744F2EBCB.gif1E085705-607D-42DD-A673-9194A26A454A.jpeg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
im Going to be putting out a lot of different strains of greenpoint seeds. Also still looking to get some green crack, purple train wreck, cheese and Pineapple Express l. The more I look the longer this list keeps coming so I’ll stop here. Running in place shadowboxing pumped for outdoor season
View attachment 80455View attachment 80456View attachment 80457View attachment 80458View attachment 80459
Got a couple of those Purple Cake up and running at the moment under LEDs . Nice strong healthy looking girls . They look like they wanna stretch a bit as well compared to the others . I’m quietly confident

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I made a small amount of S1 fem seeds from a pleasant smelling MOB I've grown for several years both indoors and out. Hoping for a couple of porch pets from them in maybe 20 gallon containers.

Still working on what I'll put in a few larger containers. Threw some mostly Iranian pollen (for the quicker finish) on a Ghost Train Haze girl a couple weeks ago indoors, so those yet to be born seeds might get a shot next year. Still haven't finished flowering the Ghost Train Haze, hoping it carry's the punch that strain is known for and finishes before mid October. One way to find out.

Maybe a Pine Apple Chunk or two...or three...or four. ;)

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I realized I didn't post my menu, oops.

Menu (so far):
SWgenetX- Martian Mean Green x Skywalker
Royal Queen Seeds- Sweet Zkittles
G13- Royal Kush
The Single Seed Centre- "GDP, Cherry Pie and Chemdawg#4" (this was before I knew about good seed banks) who knows if they are even anything near what they claim to be.

And a few more I haven't decided on.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Frijoles mojados.jpg
Fems: one each
•County Line Genetics- Banana Hash Plant
•Royal Queen Seeds- Sweet Zkittles
•G13- Royal Kush
•The Single Seed Centre- "GDP, Cherry Pie and Chemdawg#4"
•Hillbilly Bob- Northern Lights

Regs: three each
•County Line Genetics- Homecoming Queen
•MSNL- OG Kush and UK Cheese
•SWgenetX- Martian Mean Green x Skywalker
•Nirvana- Bubblicious
•My chucks from last year-(SWgenetX- Sour Diesel x Mosca Seeds- Raspberry Boogie) and (SwgenetX- Sour Diesel x Dragon Flame Genetics- Bangin Ticket)

Autos:
•Mephisto- White Crack, Ripley's OG and Stilton Special x 3 Bears OG

Hopefully I keep more than half my crop this year.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm trying something new with my germinating technique.

After a 48 hour soak I took a piece of paper towel and soaked it with the same water and put it at the bottom draining all excess water.

Then to keep it all moist, I loosely stacked the cups and wrapped it in a plastic grocery bag. Then back in the dark.

20210504_181413.jpg
20210504_181607.jpg

This is my take on a method I saw with sandwich bags. Just a convenient way to check on the tap root and keep the roots growing against the plastic. That way you only drop what germinated and you use the same cup to put your seedling mix to take its first uppot.
20210504_181448.jpg

Sorry for the mess, I was fighting erosion.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Anyone thinking about the varieties they want to run outdoors in 2022 yet?

I'll be doing a redo of 2021 since I shit the bed during the dry and lost it all. At least I have all the females revegging and some are ready to take cuts from. I'm waiting for them all to have normal growth to clone instead of the wonky new reveg leaves first.

I'll probably throw in a few fems I have and also a couple 2021 chucks.

Is anyone else been getting excited for the next season?

Most of you are finished processing this years crop or close to it but, does anyone have next years varieties selected yet?
If I run something outside it's going to be an autoflower. This past year was my first attempt at an outdoor grow. The weather wasn't kind and there was no chance of it finishing. There was just sooo much time left for flower and the weather was getting colder and wetter.

The second one was ravaged by the wind and weather while I was away. But they both showed signs of budrot.

PXL_20211008_153532449.jpgPXL_20211008_153519125.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Grew some GP purple canyon outdoors last summer turned out nice but went into October got lucky until last couple weeks they thinking I will run an auto or two tired of loosing some to bud rot and praying for late freeze, anyone try Oregon green seeds fast jack? 45-50day thinking I'll give them a go