The Cube

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
SERIOUSLY?????? :) :) :) Thank You !@!! Gonna check it out now! :)

Edit: Wow its so great to see a pack finally. Hopefully they still have it in stock, really appreciate it brother Had an extremly bad day and honestly this made up for it.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I gave up my virginity to a member on here already for a pack of those Sugar Factory's and Icy Hot PCK X Cube . I'll run them after New Years until I can find the actual Exotics Breeder pack of Cube or F2s If I find them from someone trusted on here . I wont quit the search .

beefterpene

I gave up my virginity to a member on here already for a pack of those Sugar Factory's and Icy Hot PCK X Cube . I'll run them after New Years until I can find the actual Exotics Breeder pack of Cube or F2s If I find them from someone trusted on here . I wont quit the search .
Big worm is a homie, he breeds some great genetics and is a wonderful human. Still have a good 12 packs of his gear in the vault.

If you can get in contact with RAW genetics, they might be able to help out. They did a Stardawg ix x Starfighter ix called Star Fox. They also did a Kimbo Kush x Starfighter ix called Tap Out. These were building blocks and I got them at homie deal with a purchase direct but worth checking into.

beefterpene

Big worm is a homie, he breeds some great genetics and is a wonderful human. Still have a good 12 packs of his gear in the vault.

If you can get in contact with RAW genetics, they might be able to help out. They did a Stardawg ix x Starfighter ix called Star Fox. They also did a Kimbo Kush x Starfighter ix called Tap Out. These were building blocks and I got them at homie deal with a purchase direct but worth checking into.
I just talked to RAW last night, I guess they are vaulted and not many got given out. Haha I tried to grab another. Nope.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
@Heathenraider Mota is auctioning off stuff on IG, you mentioned pink kush, he has a couple of crossed and do you know when you see the TooPink label, it's pink 2.0 x sfvbx x pink kush. Couple diff phenos. Some are really goin cheap, just sayin.
I havnt been allowed to follow him I just asked to follow Yesterday . I would gladly send cash or packs to help him but I got no 411. Bid on that pink pack for Me ? That looks tasty as fuck . Plus I am a retard on IG , I cant navigate that shit for shit , I need a long tutorial , fuck ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I havnt been allowed to follow him I just asked to follow Yesterday . I would gladly send cash or packs to help him but I got no 411. Bid on that pink pack for Me ? That looks tasty as fuck . Plus I am a retard on IG , I cant navigate that shit for shit , I need a long tutorial , fuck ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tag ya and see what happens. Tagged ya in a couple of em, check your IG

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I can get to his page and it looks like I am allowed to follow but how in the fuck do you get from the pictures page to the posts where I can see the auction. I am getting pretty fucking stoned on this gummie if my typing goes South....

beefterpene

@Heathenraider Mota is auctioning off stuff on IG, you mentioned pink kush, he has a couple of crossed and do you know when you see the TooPink label, it's pink 2.0 x sfvbx x pink kush. Couple diff phenos. Some are really goin cheap, just sayin.
I will have 6 packs of Green Manalishi F3 being auctioned off by Mota. Pigeon took flight yesterday. These are 13 seed packs. I had breeder packs set aside that were intended for him so I opened the box and threw in 3 packs of each pheno. One is from the garlic funk pheno the other from the sweeter bo pheno. Auctions seem to be going decently well.

Mota is private on IG so I don't know if the tag will work either

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Im having some trouble finding Relentless's Elmers Glue.....Sci Fi has a cross thats suppose to be pretty good

think its Elmers Glue x The Cube x The Sauce.

if i see any packs of strictly the cube ill post in this thread for ya
Many Thanks to the Peeps who helped Me aquire some Cube crosses, still looking for the actually Cube itself. If anyone sees on IG or elsewhere grab em and I'll trade bigly for em.