The Cube

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Mac x Cube came in today! Demonic also threw in a freebie 10pk of FPOG x Stardawg!

Wicked cool packaging too. Gotta say I’m feeling pretty happy about this purchase. Demonic seems like a real solid dude too. His gear is permanently on my radar now.

View attachment 42168
View attachment 42166View attachment 42167
Wow that is some seriously legit packaging.
Anyone considering trading with @Heathenraider should know that the dude is legit and will follow through on what he says, and make shit right. God forbid... In our exchanges we have had pretty bad luck. But we both always managed to make out happy with the trade. Some solid basterds on this here forummmmm. Thanks again for your generosity!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Wow that is some seriously legit packaging.
Anyone considering trading with @Heathenraider should know that the dude is legit and will follow through on what he says, and make shit right. God forbid... In our exchanges we have had pretty bad luck. But we both always managed to make out happy with the trade. Some solid basterds on this here forummmmm. Thanks again for your generosity!!
crushed seeds once and customs grab once , wtf the assholes don't like our trades lol , little did they know how stubborn I am to not be defeated , I scoff at Them and piss on Their shoes.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I had no idea what strainly was all about. That dude and others got some crosses that would help me on my outdoor run this year. I'm looking for some fast, mold resistant indicas .. To be continued ..
few good ones on there , 7 East is a Canadian guy with good genetics and very solid, 100% legit , lots of scammers and fake genetics tho too. Have to be careful . Look for guys with lots of good feedback first , Shorelines on there He is legit , few more. Ask the Donkey , He knows probably more than Me legit guys.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Mac x Cube came in today! Demonic also threw in a freebie 10pk of FPOG x Stardawg!

Wicked cool packaging too. Gotta say I’m feeling pretty happy about this purchase. Demonic seems like a real solid dude too. His gear is permanently on my radar now.

View attachment 42168
View attachment 42166View attachment 42167
I got the same freebies, I wonder if that's his cross or Gu's pebble pusher. Mine are F2s so I figure could be Pebble Pusher.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Got My registration done, Now wait to be approved , Thanks again for the lead, anyone use HeadieGardens before? I have heard about it just never ventured , I like the set up , not every person in the world on there.
How did you go about that? I did see where it said send email request for the website. I must be missing something about instagram or not navigating right, gotta be more to it than just pics and replies.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I got the same freebies, I wonder if that's his cross or Gu's pebble pusher. Mine are F2s so I figure could be Pebble Pusher.
Could very well be. I’m stoked because the FPOG will make a good candidate for chucks with the Mac x Cube and vice versa. I like to think that when creating poly-hybrids having some common genetic background is a good idea, but what the hell do i know lol. Might also pick up some of Heisen’s Purple Aliens to chuck at.

I really want the chucker banner. #goalsfor2020

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was thinking about how that postal dick took my hash....and actually it is kind of funny. Because I WIN ! He is screwed...you know why?

They are NEVER going to find hash that good again....I hope it launches their pursuit of futility!

That GMO Kief hash...man i wish i had an oz of that. The nastiest smelling hash i ever had...and when i smoked it the most complex flavors...But a 1/4 gram of hash could make your house reak.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I was thinking about how that postal dick took my hash....and actually it is kind of funny. Because I WIN ! He is screwed...you know why?

They are NEVER going to find hash that good again....I hope it launches their pursuit of futility!

That GMO Kief hash...man i wish i had an oz of that. The nastiest smelling hash i ever had...and when i smoked it the most complex flavors...But a 1/4 gram of hash could make your house reak.
Lol that’s a positive way to spin a lame situation. Haha

Hope he gets fiendy lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

was that sent to US or in Canada, My Mail lady got a real good whiff of ole Heathen Claus's Package , She was like jeezus Man, I have had drinks with Her so its cool and it didn't smell ( much after box closed up ), She said lets double tape this . First 2 letters of tracking were MJ too lmao .