The Cube

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I was thinking about how that postal dick took my hash....and actually it is kind of funny. Because I WIN ! He is screwed...you know why?

They are NEVER going to find hash that good again....I hope it launches their pursuit of futility!

That GMO Kief hash...man i wish i had an oz of that. The nastiest smelling hash i ever had...and when i smoked it the most complex flavors...But a 1/4 gram of hash could make your house reak.
Such a sinister sense of humor muhahahaha

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Big worm is a homie, he breeds some great genetics and is a wonderful human. Still have a good 12 packs of his gear in the vault.

If you can get in contact with RAW genetics, they might be able to help out. They did a Stardawg ix x Starfighter ix called Star Fox. They also did a Kimbo Kush x Starfighter ix called Tap Out. These were building blocks and I got them at homie deal with a purchase direct but worth checking into.
I love to try the stardawg starfighter Cross
Sugar factory the cube x starfighter I think,may be wrong.But its thank to this site I popped them today love the pictures of it,any one know what kinda phenos it chucks.I grow for oil not smoke ,saying that i perhaps smoke a q a week ,rest gets washed for oil.