tattoos

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I think I am going to get some ink. A retirement present to me. A daruma doll on my forearm where the sleeve needs to be finished. I love them, They are good luck charms for various purposes.

I like the trio the best :D something along those lines.

The colors are for various purposes (and there is a doll ritual that you do until you achive the goal).
You leave the eyes blank until you have the goal...you paint the eye to stat the goal and when the task is complete you paint the other eye. (thats why the 3 have no eyes, 1 eye and 2 eyes i would imagine)

Japanese culture is weird but the tattoos are awesome. And the rest of that tattoo is a crane in water and elements so it goes nice in the water.

I think this one is on a leg or something...they probably had puny arms!

View attachment 44142
Nothing worse than an ink slinger who has a Neadrathal education , MF can't spell regret ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Theres lots of those.....and i love my mather :D on the Inked show on an early season someone tattooed a big chest tattoo or back i cant remember but they spelled the word incorrectly.

Brutally too a letter in cursive right in the middle with no hope of redemption...

But there were worse problems. I loved the show.

But sitting for a 6 hour sitting in 1 shot...that is barbaric. And idiots that want a rib piece for 6 hours and never had a tattoo...maybe top of your thigh in case they butcher it too :D lol...no on my bald head! a giant turtle shell.

The show really does show you to research who you get your ink from. And they are worth it.

I never really cared to get a piece by an artist but two artists have always blown me away.

Teresa sharpe and her fantastical tattoos...mermaids and witchy women. The perfect female form.
teresa sharp.jpg
And Mike Rubendall...a master of japanese traditional. If i were rich i would be neck to feet and a lot by that dude.
This is a pic of a back piece he did. I would guess 75-100 hours maybe? 1 session every 2 weeks for a year.
tiger.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Now1more

Super Active Member
I don't have any. Never liked em. Just me. If I want art I hang it on the wall. No need to carry it around with me.
I don't like them on chicks either. A woman with totally unblemished skin turns me on like a mother fucker. Not even a tiny one.

Other than that they look nice. Some people get really nice ones IMO. Just not for me. :alien:
100% with you @Hotwired. I have 3, but I got them at a young age. My first was in 91. Noone I knew as a senior in high school had any. I thought I was cool and different. Then as the years went by everyone had them! But, that's not the point. I just want mine gone. I don't want to be a part of the heard. No offense to anyone.

Art is best left to canvas or whatever medium. On the body, it's an identifier, if you know what I mean?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Don’t mind a bit of ink myself . Sort of don’t mind the jackhammering of the gun either in a weird kind of way . Love a chic with some ink as well EAD65E5B-6A04-440F-A737-8EFBAD3EA66A.pngAA6641E4-ABAE-4711-B8FB-1BF5BF4B6F8E.png