tattoos

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
No problem with them, love the art - just never had the desire.

I always something else to burn all that spare money on :rolleyes:
I've got thousands in them. My husband is an artist though so once we were married he was nice enough not to charge me. And I'm lucky he is a truly amazing artist. They definitely aren't for everybody. Some people like art on their walls. Others like to carry it around. I've decided that I'm going to look like shit when I'm older anyway. May as well look like gangster granny in the corner. Lmao.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Tatted women can be very sexy. Not every woman wears their art well. I also agree that a woman with great blemish free skin is ridiculously attractive. So I guess I see it both ways. I just love women.
I have a 7 inch x 6 inch tat in the middle of my chest. I drew it myself lol had a tattoo tracer do it and fuck it up. Took two hours. I got what I paid for. 60 dollar basement tat. 350 to go over it and make it "better" I still love and don't really care. It's just funny when you go away with the lady friends uppity white family and they look at you sideways when you take off your shirt.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's just funny when you go away with the lady friends uppity white family and they look at you sideways when you take off your shirt.
Maybe - just maybe they weren't judging you.

What if they were thinking

"Damn! That looks like the $60 basement tat I got in high school"
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:🤪😎

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Maybe - just maybe they weren't judging you.

What if they were thinking

"Damn! That looks like the $60 basement tat I got in high school"
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:🤪😎
The dad made it known he was judging. They loved me until that day. Then all the sudden assumed I was the bad influence. He was right tho. Turned his perfect lil princess into my lil slut. It's fun watching good girls go bad just for me.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think I am going to get some ink. A retirement present to me. A daruma doll on my forearm where the sleeve needs to be finished. I love them, They are good luck charms for various purposes.

I like the trio the best :D something along those lines.

The colors are for various purposes (and there is a doll ritual that you do until you achive the goal).
You leave the eyes blank until you have the goal...you paint the eye to stat the goal and when the task is complete you paint the other eye. (thats why the 3 have no eyes, 1 eye and 2 eyes i would imagine)

Japanese culture is weird but the tattoos are awesome. And the rest of that tattoo is a crane in water and elements so it goes nice in the water.

I think this one is on a leg or something...they probably had puny arms!

daruma trio.jpg

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I think I am going to get some ink. A retirement present to me. A daruma doll on my forearm where the sleeve needs to be finished. I love them, They are good luck charms for various purposes.

I like the trio the best :D something along those lines.

The colors are for various purposes (and there is a doll ritual that you do until you achive the goal).
You leave the eyes blank until you have the goal...you paint the eye to stat the goal and when the task is complete you paint the other eye. (thats why the 3 have no eyes, 1 eye and 2 eyes i would imagine)

Japanese culture is weird but the tattoos are awesome. And the rest of that tattoo is a crane in water and elements so it goes nice in the water.

I think this one is on a leg or something...they probably had puny arms!

View attachment 44142
Pic #2!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The purple cabbage is a peony flower tattoo (japanese traditional with water elements and clouds). I love that one :D lol but i want 2 grumpy old men darumas for long life (green) and good fortune (red)

I would probably go chrysanthemum. I have enough cherry blossoms on me. I might go japanese maple leaves to go with the top part and something water flower (lotus or a mum).

Peonies always look funny but there is a lot of artistic expression.

peony.jpgfancy peony.jpg
I was going to do one of these with a japanese bear VS a snake but....i cant see my back. So whats the point. :D
And to do a proper back piece you have to go half or all cheek. So that sounds like a real treat.

I have legs that can fill up and i can see that !

And women with tattoos can be very attractive....just as long as there are no REGRETS...and you can spell..:)
back piece with flowers.jpg

Last edited:

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
@yougrowyourway I see a lot of those kinds of people. Someone with my stature and build should not be intimidating in the least but when I go out into public, i get the evil stares from the helicopter mom's and fuck me if her kids mention my tattoos. Little johhny and Sarah get their ears chewed off for even saying a curious word. My favorite is the people that lock their cars. Or the people that say, "You would be so beautiful if you didn't do that to your skin". Thanks assholes. I don't need compliments but i don't need that bullshit either. You continue corrupting young girls and their fragile sense of selves 😂
@gwheels I've worked in a tattoo studio for 7 years and never once have i seen someone bring that in. I really love the concept. I only have 1 japanese style piece because it doesn't go with the rest of the work but the art style is timeless. Peonies still fit. Even some orchids. That would be an awesome retirement present for yourself.

Last edited: