tattoos

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a few...i bet we all do. Tough thing to show without fear of reprisal but we are legal...I ended up getting 1 full sleeve and this half sleeve over a few years. When i retire i will start on my legs :D

The other arm is a dragon and a tiger with cherry blossoms.

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't have any. Never liked em. Just me. If I want art I hang it on the wall. No need to carry it around with me.
I don't like them on chicks either. A woman with totally unblemished skin turns me on like a mother fucker. Not even a tiny one.

Other than that they look nice. Some people get really nice ones IMO. Just not for me. :alien:

D

Deleted member 60

Never had any desire to be marked up until my son passed. Now I wear the logo he created for his glassblowing moniker/ID on my ankle and he walks with me everywhere I go. (he's always in my head)

simple_man

I’ve always had a fascination with tattoos and am well over 100 hours into the addiction. Everything from legs, arms, thighs, back, neck, hands, knuckles I’ve done it all lol. Pretty much the only canvas I have left is my stomach and ribs and that’s because I love to eat lmao. It’s a sad day when you realize all the quality canvas is gone 😔

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I have several tats.
Wish I didn't have any.
Not the same person I was when I was young.
Most my tats are hidable...more so in winters than summers.
Used to have long hair to but that came off 20 years ago now.
Don't matter im going bald now...lol
Life goes on......

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Never understood why women with tattoos are considered trashy. Not a knock but being a heavily tattooed woman I've always wondered. Can't really share as I'm not in a legal area but I've got 2 full sleeves plus my left hand and part of my right. 3 fingers, top half of my back and my left leg. Plus both of my sides/hips. Still working on the left leg and plan to do the right as well.