Super Bowl squares seed give away

Opie1

Master Grower
That option is totally available as somebody could just put their name/squares on all 4 lines. (y)

Side Bet Proposition****
I will take the Rams straight up(No Spread) to beat the Bungles. I will take the first 4 peoples action that believe the Bungles will beat the Rams instead. If the Rams win any seeds you potentially win for a square you bet with me go to me and you get NONE.
If the Bengals win any seeds I would potentially win for a square you bet with me go to you and I get NONE.
If your interested just quote this post and add your name to the list below to one of my 4 squares(1 being the top left and so on down the board) and tell me which of your squares(1-4) you are putting up against it.
1-Opie-1
2-Opie-1
3-Opie-1
4-Opie-1

Cheers, Z.

Rut ruh, Rorge! It's ON now!
I woke up to that shit every morning in the good old days, before they made cartoons lame.

~End of each quarter wins seed packs as a prize.

~free to enter and win

~100 spots available. 1st 100 people to sign up here in comments below get a square.

Albany piff, bobber berry autos and much more. Anyone can enter that wants to win

View attachment 106976
Sign me up if you've got a square to spare.

If your interested just quote this post and add your name to the list below to one of my 4 squares(1 being the top left and so on down the board) and tell me which of your squares(1-4) you are putting up against it.
1-Opie-1
2-Opie-1
3-Opie-1
4-Opie-1
Bet accepted Opie1, if the Bengals win you get all 4 of my squares. If the Rams win then I get all 4 of your squares.
Good luck, and thanks for the action! (y)

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I woke up to that shit every morning in the good old days, before they made cartoons lame.

Sign me up if you've got a square to spare.
I’m gonna have to get creative cause it’s full. How about you can pick four squares and I’ll send out to u and whoever is on the square. If they win you win too. I’ll double up the prizes to send one to each of you guys? Or any better ideas I’m willing to do B3E73010-FCBE-4C92-8D9A-95330E766D32.jpeg

Last edited: