Super Bowl squares seed give away

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Soooooo do I send my score guesses via personal message? To you, @High kev ?
Nope, once all hundred squares are filled in I will draw from a hat numbers 0-9 on afc side then draw 0-9 on nfc side. Say your number is here and the rams have 32 and the chiefs have 13 you will take the last number and line up to see if u win Chiefs had 13 (you use the last number which is 3) and rams have 32(use 2 cause it is last) then see if your square is the winning square at the end of each quarter B5B50144-59DE-40F3-B3F2-13E46A4A24A4.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wow Sunni would straight up have a stroke if you posted this over on that other site lmao.
We don't roll like that here. People are allowed to sell trade as they please. We don't collect ad dollars , (just a dude that actually works and pays his bills) so no need to tax people trying to get ahead. All these clowns in the game, some who left are still trying to find a way to get there pockets fat off these forums. People shouldn't have to pay anything for community or education which is what this is.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We don't roll like that here. People are allowed to sell trade as they please. We don't collect ad dollars , (just a dude that actually works and pays his bills) so no need to tax people trying to get ahead. All these clowns in the game, some who left are still trying to find a way to get there pockets fat off these forums. People shouldn't have to pay anything for community or education which is what this is.
Not to mention that it's another creative way to get tester/freebie beans out there so your gear gets grown and hopefully seen.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
i,ve learned more here than all the others combined!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Here is everyone so far. A few people didn’t say they wanted in, but they posted in the thread so I threw them in anyway lol 😎. If you want to be removed just say so. Or you can decide who gets your prize if you win. If we don’t get 100 spots filled up. I’ll just give everyone two, three or four squares. Any suggestions I’m all ears. Any breeders or chuckers that want to donate to the winning pot just let me know we can add your donations to the prizes EF580A05-6CDC-450C-8DEB-7F7F3D10927B.jpeg