Super Bowl squares seed give away

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Here is everyone so far. A few people didn’t say they wanted in, but they posted in the thread so I threw them in anyway lol 😎. If you want to be removed just say so. Or you can decide who gets your prize if you win. If we don’t get 100 spots filled up. I’ll just give everyone two, three or four squares. Any suggestions I’m all ears. Any breeders or chuckers that want to donate to the winning pot just let me know we can add your donations to the prizes View attachment 107219
Just out of the top ten. Story of my life...

LOL

I know it doesn't matter but it was good for a laugh!

On a slightly more serious note, is there any way I can beg NOT to receive auto flowers? They'd be wasted here and I don't want to do that to anyone's hard work...

I'm even fine with you making sure someone who does like them gets them, whether I get anything or not.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I c
Just out of the top ten. Story of my life...

LOL

I know it doesn't matter but it was good for a laugh!

On a slightly more serious note, is there any way I can beg NOT to receive auto flowers? They'd be wasted here and I don't want to do that to anyone's hard work...

I'm even fine with you making sure someone who does like them gets them, whether I get anything or not.
I can arrange that for ya

Side Bet Proposition****
I will take the Rams straight up(No Spread) to beat the Bungles. I will take the first 4 peoples action that believe the Bungles will beat the Rams instead.
If the Rams win any seeds you potentially win on the board go to me and you get NONE.
If the Bengals win any seeds I would potentially win on the board go to you and I get NONE.
DD.JPG
If your interested just quote this post and add your name to the list below.
1-
2-
3-
4-

GLHF!