Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Just another way our patience is tested. I wouldn't have the restraint to keep myself from hunting three packs at a time :D
I have the patience of a saint, thankfully...I truly want to but I don't have the room and I started another run right before I got them. Then I received testers and felt obiligated to run them. Then I received a great birthday gift that will prolly take the tent over next. Just need to finish this damn room. I didn't buy these packs to look at them 😪

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have the patience of a saint, thankfully...I truly want to but I don't have the room and I started another run right before I got them. Then I received testers and felt obiligated to run them. Then I received a great birthday gift that will prolly take the tent over next. Just need to finish this damn room. I didn't buy these packs to look at them 😪
I still owe you some SLH x WC cross seeds.
I haven't forgot you. lol

Streetpro09

Tester
I never done an update. It is in flower now. Waiting to see if it is gonna turn out. My Avatar is a sibling of the SLH daddy.
I've been dealing with Russet Mites for the last 9 months. I keep the plants covered in DE at the present.
Man that sucks. Sry to hear about the mites. Haven't had to deal with them myself and hope to never have to from the stories I've heard. Hope you get them taken care of in the near future.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Man that sucks. Sry to hear about the mites. Haven't had to deal with them myself and hope to never have to from the stories I've heard. Hope you get them taken care of in the near future.
I think I am getting them under control now that I know what I am dealing with. You basically have to start all over with your soil mix. I grow in living soil so it has taken a big dent out of my wallet to have to buy everything over. My soil has been cooking for about 5 years now. So that really hurts, but lesson learned. I guess the Russet Mites are really bad out in Vegas and Phoenix area. So if you buy clones from out that direction. Quarranteen the bastards for a month before putting them in your garden. There is a rumor that they will lay eggs inside the plant. Buying a clone could be infected without any visible signs.