Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Damn that's crazy, never seen anything like that from overwatering
Feel free to drop your opinion. Your .02 is always valued by me.

So is that coco then? Maybe your ph is fucked
I was thinking pH. But then I'd have had these problems with hydro as well I feel like. After @HydroRed said it didn't look like overwatering I thought about what else and that's all I came up with.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Feel free to drop your opinion. Your .02 is always valued by me.

I was thinking pH. But then I'd have had these problems with hydro as well I feel like. After @HydroRed said it didn't look like overwatering I thought about what else and that's all I came up with.
I don't use coco, but have read you should soak it in ph'd water with calmag in it before growing with it. But don't quote me on that lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Did I mention I detest soil. Switching back to hydro after these run. I have already managed to overwater them and I've only given them water once...🤦‍♂️
Sundae Driver is on the far left, happy as can be. So I'm happy she's happy. One of the CS may have stalled out, we'll go with grower error.
View attachment 20140View attachment 20142View attachment 20141View attachment 20144View attachment 20139
Got my one and only blueberry clone in the 3.5 gallon bucket with the white lid. The GMOxBBC is in the 2.5 liter bucket. I'm not entirely to sure what to do at this point other then let them rock out and grow out of it. Tents at 78°F and 55%RH.
View attachment 20143
And to be honest, I didn't really look into soil at all. I'm just winging it for the fun of the learning experience plus I have all of you to give me constructive criticism. I also wish I didn't put the SD in soil but hydro instead.
I agree with Mr Red. I am guessing hot soil or light intensity. How long have these sprouts been in that tent with that light?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I agree with Mr Red. I am guessing hot soil or light intensity. How long have these sprouts been in that tent with that light?
Since birth. I had it dialed all the way down. Turned it up a lil yesterday. I was under the assumption the promix hp is a basic soil with nothing in it. Also my growmies babies are doing amazing under the hlg65
Oops lol, ok i'm retarded🤪
Nah bro you good I appreciate the help

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Lights new never had seeds under it yet. Maybe I'll raise the light all the way up and dial it back down. Normally I'd let them rock out but I want to know what's wrong lol
Yea, I would bet money on light burn then. I did it my first grow, looked just like that. Now I start the lights a little higher, and at the first signs of stretch I lower it into the sweet spot

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea, I would bet money on light burn then. I did it my first grow, looked just like that. Now I start the lights a little higher, and at the first signs of stretch I lower it into the sweet spot
Bingo . I will say it again i have killed more plants from introducing new lights than any other thing.
I had the damn thing 48 inches above them dialed as far back as it would let me. Lol. Guess we'll start there. Raised as high it could go and dialed back fully. Light intensity seems to be the culprit. The GMOxBBC started showing signs of it today. Just looked at her.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I had the damn thing 48 inches above them dialed as far back as it would let me. Lol. Guess we'll start there. Raised as high it could go and dialed back fully. Light intensity seems to be the culprit. The GMOxBBC started showing signs of it today. Just looked at her.
That sounds like one hell of an intense light tho! Especially being dialed back, 4 ft away! Maybe I missed, what light u running?