Sundae Driving with YG

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Good assessment YG. The viparspectra are probably the best of the blurples (by a long shot IMO, especially the PAR series). They will no doubt be excellent supplemental lighting if you already have them and use "real LED" such as COB/QB/Strip. Good units for satellite grows (e.g. at a family member's house who require low maintenance and easy switches). My current harvest utilized 2 R600 and 2 PAR600 and I am far from disappointed ;)
So this is okay for my 2 plants in a 24×36×60 tent? The VR R300W I mean.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So this is okay for my 2 plants in a 24×36×60 tent? The VR R300W I mean.
I would think it's plenty. They can develop hot spots on the plants cuz there are certain diodes that are "hotter" than others. Keep em a safe distance away (at least 12", 16" should be safe) and you'll be fine. If things get weird, turn off the Veg switch in flower. If they get too stretchy, turn on the Veg switch and turn off the Bloom switch for a few days. But if at all possible keep both switches on cuz on full blast the 300s are really only about 120w each.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
IMG_20191202_002439.jpgIMG_20191202_002122.jpgIMG_20191202_002135.jpgIMG_20191201_235643.jpgIMG_20191201_235726.jpg
Getting slight curling from not being able to top off the res twice a day. She's drinking heavy water not so much nutes so when the water levels drop nute concentration rises hence the slight burnt curled tips. Poor light schedule on my part. 8pm to 8am dark is the new time schedule fuck this 1am-1pm shit
BBC and GMOxBBCIMG_20191202_155447.jpgIMG_20191202_155454.jpgIMG_20191202_155424.jpg
That underleaf frost tho @Heisenbeans
IMG_20191202_155356.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Bahahahaha I bet you were greasy as fuck when you got done putting her all back up.
Told you she falls all over herself at the end. Lmfao.
Mines completely on the ropes for every cola, and she'll get the chop in the next couple days.
What K is that light you've got her under again. Yours didn't seem to get as much stretch as I typically get from mine, just as bushy though.
cause I know how to tame that stretch bahahahah c'mon now cuz doubting your boy...I'm gonna give her one more feed then I'm done with it wter the last couple weeks(usually I taper down no need to flush imo)...I need to yoyo her up only downfall to dwc...oh and beyond greasy went to sleep buried in my forearm lmao 😴💚💪👃🍋🍬🍬🌲🎄

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
View attachment 33499View attachment 33498View attachment 33501View attachment 33500View attachment 33503
Getting slight curling from not being able to top off the res twice a day. She's drinking heavy water not so much nutes so when the water levels drop nute concentration rises hence the slight burnt curled tips. Poor light schedule on my part. 8pm to 8am dark is the new time schedule fuck this 1am-1pm shit
BBC and GMOxBBCView attachment 33504View attachment 33506View attachment 33505
That underleaf frost tho @Heisenbeans
View attachment 33502
That looks like the clone only

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@yougrowyourway she's a stupendous specimen.
I think she gets all high on herself and just falls the fuck out in the end.
Those frost rails are pretty dang sweet mang.

Mizz Jenny is a Chemdawg pheno I hunted for and found a year or so ago. I've since whored her around a bit and shared her goodness. 😋😋😋
She's named Jenny after the Forrest Gump movie. The way he loved her is the way I love that plant. Lol. Very pronounced lemon to her with a kick in the head type high. Some good legs to her with a happy go to energetic buzz.
You chose incredibly well...it is not hard by any means to fall for her just like Gump when he first saw Jenny on the bus. "I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life, she was like an angel" I love her the same Jesse, right hand to me! 😈😍😝🤪 By the way shes snowing the slightest bit of purple! None of the pics show it but my roommate noticed.
Jenny² (chemdawg green pheno selected by @Jesselikes2Grow )
IMG_20191202_235823.jpgIMG_20191202_234052.jpgIMG_20191202_234044.jpgIMG_20191202_235833.jpgIMG_20191202_233755.jpgIMG_20191202_233806.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My tent is 2×3×5 and I have one of these lights. I didn't even realize they were the reflector series until they got here. Thanks for the feedback. It is definitely better than what i had. I'm sure i will end up upgrading.
I ran three of them with two six inch clip fans, a active airflow(4 inch speed controlled intake fan and 4 inch ac infinity exhaust) i had it dialed in perfectly. One for two plants should be good you could always add florescents for sidelighting until your ready to upgrade. Whatever route you choose you'll be in good hands here. I've been taken quite good care of by everyone I've encountered. Real stand up bastards and ladies here.
Also at work so I'm trying to catch up to my notifications. Thanks. It was a pain in the ass but my lungs thank me for it. Bud is much smoother for me.

And I am figuring out how hot they can get. I've been posting in my GJ about it. My tent is getting so hot now. Even running lights at night, 2 fans, an intake and an exhaust it is staying in the low 80s. I got it to 78 but it was back up at 82 this afternoon.
I am a fan of high temps. You'll find your happy place. I ran my vipars at 82-3 when I did and for good results. Just be mindful of a vigorous grower. They will burn your plants. I have mine pretty high in my tent and all 9 babies are good. Lowlighting, lightfeed, and cool temps keep em growing slow (it's not working at all for the Citrol Sledgehammers lol they just keep on growing lmao...what size or kind of exhaust do you have? I'm just gonna slide through your thread...

I would think it's plenty. They can develop hot spots on the plants cuz there are certain diodes that are "hotter" than others. Keep em a safe distance away (at least 12", 16" should be safe) and you'll be fine. If things get weird, turn off the Veg switch in flower. If they get too stretchy, turn on the Veg switch and turn off the Bloom switch for a few days. But if at all possible keep both switches on cuz on full blast the 300s are really only about 120w each.
the r300s only have one switch tho? There's a new ds300 and the old v300 on their website, Amazon still has the r300...id go 16 and watch for stretch mine are about 24 I think I'll have to check...
That looks like the clone only
does it?
Just caught up. Splendid.
Blowthatshitup!

I read about it here , and there, but I don't know what proper name appears on Jenny's birth certificate.
??
I just caught up too lmao what we blowing up, I'm down! 🤪🤯😝🤩
And he is doing her right !
I got the reference, I felt the love, just never caught her name.
Thank you Jewels! Means everything everytime someone comments on her...

Last edited:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
what we blowing up
Who says we gotta be picky ?

I like seeing other people enjoy success. I pour over these threads and learn all kinds of stuff. I keep a browser window open to the .eu seedfindrdot com, just to catch half of what you guys throw down.
I see what's going on, and I can apply it here and there.
Everyone who is sharing their thoughts and observations is helping me to become a better grower.

This ancient Crete'n once told me :
If you win the lottery, can I truly be happy for you ?? ,or only sad for me?

This is dissimilar, if I can find out how you got lucky, perhaps , I may see some action too !!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I ran three of them with two six inch clip fans, a active airflow(4 inch speed controlled intake fan and 4 inch ac infinity exhaust) i had it dialed in perfectly. One for two plants should be good you could always add florescents for sidelighting until your ready to upgrade. Whatever route you choose you'll be in good hands here. I've been taken quite good care of by everyone I've encountered. Real stand up bastards and ladies here.
I am a fan of high temps. You'll find your happy place. I ran my vipars at 82-3 when I did and for good results. Just be mindful of a vigorous grower. They will burn your plants. I have mine pretty high in my tent and all 9 babies are good. Lowlighting, lightfeed, and cool temps keep em growing slow ( it working for the Citrol Sledgehammers lol they just keep on growing lmao...what size or kind of exhaust do you have? I'm just gonna slide through your thread...

the r300s only have one switch tho? There's a new ds300 and the old v300 on their website, Amazon still has the r300...id go 16 and watch for stretch mine are about 24 I think I'll have to check...
does it?

I just caught up too lmao what we blowing up, I'm down! 🤪🤯😝🤩

Thank you Jewels! Means everything everytime someone comments on her...

Good callout was speaking from a 600 point of view figured they'd both have two switches. Apologies for the misspeak.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Who says we gotta be picky ?

I like seeing other people enjoy success. I pour over these threads and learn all kinds of stuff. I keep a browser window open to the .eu seedfindrdot com, just to catch half of what you guys throw down.
I see what's going on, and I can apply it here and there.
Everyone who is sharing their thoughts and observations is helping me to become a better grower.

This ancient Crete'n once told me :
If you win the lottery, can I truly be happy for you ?? ,or only sad for me?

This is dissimilar, if I can find out how you got lucky, perhaps , I may see some action too !!
I am a firm believer in everyone should eat...if you look 80s gangs they were all blinged out never could tell who the leader was nowadays everybody out for themselves fuck that we all can eat! Everything you say I wholeheartedly agree with well said jewels..I scour this place for firsthand knowledge... especially now that I do soil too everything can be applied! Jenny is going to have a lot of progeny coming soon! I'll bless you with that cause I don't even know how I got this lucky my friend.
We don't gotta be picky at random is always the best...they can never figure out why... lmao

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
@yougrowyourway My exhaust is a dryer 4 inch ducting that is being pushed through by a fan my husband cleaned up from the studio. Nothing fancy. It is a duplicate of my intake in the pictures I posted in my journal. I'm still just catching up on the basic shit like what soils to use. I've been setting it up as I go. I just got shipment confirmation on my seeds that should be here on Friday. All of the equipment I don't have yet but ordered should be here by Thursday so hopefully I will be much more prepared for my true run. I really hope I can be half the grower the people on here are. Yourself included. I'm hooked on reading these journals.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@yougrowyourway My exhaust is a dryer 4 inch ducting that is being pushed through by a fan my husband cleaned up from the studio. Nothing fancy. It is a duplicate of my intake in the pictures I posted in my journal. I'm still just catching up on the basic shit like what soils to use. I've been setting it up as I go. I just got shipment confirmation on my seeds that should be here on Friday. All of the equipment I don't have yet but ordered should be here by Thursday so hopefully I will be much more prepared for my true run. I really hope I can be half the grower the people on here are. Yourself included. I'm hooked on reading these journals.
If your reading and paying attention, I don’t see you doing anything but killin it 👍