Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
ECSDxBubba & Adub before and after defoliation
IMG_20191120_014610.jpgIMG_20191120_235910.jpg
5 MAC1 Clones doing well. Uncle Heis Ill never forget your generosity and just all around good hearted nature buried deep beneath your abrasive dick exterior. Seriously thanks this cut means the world to me. They're finally getting flowered. Beyond stoked. Only took me four attempts to get her to clone lol. #1 was the top I topped when I bent her down to adjust for height. Love the thick stem and the selfed three tops. youdoodle-2019-11-21T03-43-56Z.jpg
Wedding Cake joined the lineup. Never seen roots run around the base of the collar, thought that was pretty cool.
IMG_20191120_212138.jpgyoudoodle-2019-11-21T04-26-41Z.jpg
ECSDxBubba selfed even canopy Adub getting tighter noding spacing😁😁😁
IMG_20191120_230453.jpgIMG_20191120_230446.jpg
My lil Citrol Sledgehammers getting beat on lol. Underwatering is the culprit behind their past depression. High heat with low humidity required even more waterings. And they're all performing exceptionally given the stressors I'm putting them through. So drought/underwatering stress test passed still growing considering. Think I have the watering down again to get them back to being perky lil angels. We'll see how they are in an hour. Watered them around one with a calmag dose and pHed water. @Phylex sorry for the lack of updates on them. Been getting mad I can't hook up my hlg 288 for them. Issue after issue with acquiring parts now it's the 18 gauge I need. All Amazon has is 2 week to 3 month delivery. so fuck me. Gonna sit and file down 14 gauge until it fits in the connectors lmao picture is from two nights ago. IMG_20191120_214526.jpg
UselessπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜’πŸ§IMG_20191120_225205.jpg
@Heisenbeans Genetics / GK genetics

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You know what time it is. View attachment 31022
So my driver came today even though I rescheduled it for tomorrow and I have an email verification of said change. I may be a douche and report it never delivered in an attempt to double down. Grimey I know but they're just so expensive lmao.
I had a scenario like this a while back and once the delivery person drops it they register as delivered there is not much you can do. I was having stuff delivered to my sons house and i guess someone stole it off the porch. I contacted the company and they would not budge. Luckily it was a inexpensive item.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
light issue has been resolved. I ran it in series when I should've done parallel. Different driver different wiring setup I was unaware of. Well to fix that when I get back from the PO. Thanks @Jesselikes2Grow I'll be over after for some of that wire. πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
HAHA i was going to tell you ring Jesse's line. I had never seen those square looking connectors before. Thank goodness for youTube.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
ECSDxBubba & Adub before and after defoliation
View attachment 31249View attachment 31250
5 MAC1 Clones doing well. Uncle Heis Ill never forget your generosity and just all around good hearted nature buried deep beneath your abrasive dick exterior. Seriously thanks this cut means the world to me. They're finally getting flowered. Beyond stoked. Only took me four attempts to get her to clone lol. #1 was the top I topped when I bent her down to adjust for height. Love the thick stem and the selfed three tops. View attachment 31251
Wedding Cake joined the lineup. Never seen roots run around the base of the collar, thought that was pretty cool.
View attachment 31255View attachment 31261
ECSDxBubba selfed even canopy Adub getting tighter noding spacing😁😁😁
View attachment 31257View attachment 31256
My lil Citrol Sledgehammers getting beat on lol. Underwatering is the culprit behind their past depression. High heat with low humidity required even more waterings. And they're all performing exceptionally given the stressors I'm putting them through. So drought/underwatering stress test passed still growing considering. Think I have the watering down again to get them back to being perky lil angels. We'll see how they are in an hour. Watered them around one with a calmag dose and pHed water. @Phylex sorry for the lack of updates on them. Been getting mad I can't hook up my hlg 288 for them. Issue after issue with acquiring parts now it's the 18 gauge I need. All Amazon has is 2 week to 3 month delivery. so fuck me. Gonna sit and file down 14 gauge until it fits in the connectors lmao picture is from two nights ago. View attachment 31258
UselessπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜’πŸ§View attachment 31265
@Heisenbeans Genetics / GK genetics
You can go to the hardware store and get however long a piece of thermostat wire. It has several different colors of 18 ga inside the casing

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Leave the outer casing on it though, the inner wire insulation is abraided very easily. Also best not used in powerful series wiring as its only rated for 150v typically. Series wiring the V adds up.
Three 52v boards in series =156v total and would be dangerous with it. Parallel ok though as it only would be 52v wires that way.
I should know better giving electrical advice. As i am not usually allowed to play with it.LOL I used some of that wire to lengthen my leads on the cobs that i hooked up to the 515 sport. Hope i am ok with that.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Interested in the ECSDxbubba. I have some seeds too. Wonder why H discontinued the buba. Probly too short for his liking? You still have it in flower?
I'd actually be interested in one or two if you're willing to sell or trade. I'm loving this bubba leaner. Burnt rubber like we at the races. πŸŽπŸπŸŽβ›½She's waiting patiently to shine. lol
ECSDxBubba Kush feminized seed by Heisenbeans Genetics
Broke ground September 4th
IMG_20190904_102144.jpg
Shed her shell the 9th of September
IMG_20190909_022641.jpg
Roots popped heavy around the 19th
IMG_20190919_155839.jpg
Moved into 2.5 quart around the 1st/2nd of October
Oct. 4th bottom left container
IMG_20191004_152411.jpg
Oct. 9th
IMG_20191009_003143.jpg
Oct. 16th
IMG_20191016_225324.jpg
Vegging 7 weeks 2ish days lol in the same 2.5 quart container.
IMG_20191121_230119.jpg
Waiting for transplant to 2gal bubblebucket lights really got everything backed up right now. 39inches tall from the top of the lid.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
tumblr_m9wod7bydN1r3ulhvo1_500.gif
MAILS HERE....MAIL!!!
Don't know if they want acknowledgement yet but I'm deeply excited for both pieces of mail today.
youdoodle-2019-11-22T05-06-00Z.jpg
@HydroRed you are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you very much for remembering my deep interest in the Plemon S1s when you were sending them out. πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
IMG_20191121_171218.jpgPopping one tomorrow after work as long as I feel I'll have the room. I honestly had to refrain tonight 😞because I want to give everything I pop from now on the proper love and attention they deserve. Especially since it's basically everyone's beautiful hard work here. It'll be the only thing getting a jump headstart on the next run. No offense to anyones work that's up next. It just may be my second fem comp contestant and I've been craving these tbh lol. Everything will be moving forward once I get the second flower tent running.

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@HydroRed you are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you very much for remembering my deep interest in the Plemon S1s when you were sending them out. πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
View attachment 31400Popping one tomorrow after work as long as I feel I'll have the room. I honestly had to refrain tonight 😞because I want to give everything I pop from now on the proper love and attention they deserve. Especially since it's basically everyone's beautiful hard work here. It'll be the only thing getting a jump headstart on the next run. No offense to anyones work that's up next. It just may be my second fem comp contestant and I've been craving these tbh lol. Everything will be moving forward once I get the second flower tent running.
Nice collection you got going on there man πŸ‘

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Nice collection you got going on there man πŸ‘
I deeply appreciate that evergreen, really just tryna catch up to all of you and your collections. You did put a stupid "I know, right?!" grin on my face, I literally was just admiring how far my library has come in only a year. Truly was blessed by a bunch of the homies here then having all the access to elite/topshelf crosses created by great people here as well. Heis original BOGO deal did not slip me by lol I'm just in awe at this point. Things have come very far for me. Started with an Ikea dresser converted now I'm three tents deep looking to take over the front room of my house lol Got the next few runs planned out with space in all of them cause you know new beans happen.🀣πŸ€ͺ🀩 I'm waiting to run a lot of things because I want to f2 them and I'm taking my time now getting a breeding area set up.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I'd actually be interested in one or two if you're willing to sell or trade. I'm loving this bubba leaner. Burnt rubber like we at the races. πŸŽπŸπŸŽβ›½She's waiting patiently to shine. lol
ECSDxBubba Kush feminized seed by Heisenbeans Genetics
Broke ground September 4th
View attachment 31394
Shed her shell the 9th of September
View attachment 31396
Roots popped heavy around the 19th
View attachment 31397
Moved into 2.5 quart around the 1st/2nd of October
Oct. 4th bottom left container
View attachment 31393
Oct. 9th
View attachment 31398
Oct. 16th
View attachment 31395
Vegging 7 weeks 2ish days lol in the same 2.5 quart container.
View attachment 31390
Waiting for transplant to 2gal bubblebucket lights really got everything backed up right now. 39inches tall from the top of the lid.
Nice keep up posted on the outcome when you flip.
I'll see how many I pop when I get there and if I have some spares their yours.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Growemon, gotta pop um all!! πŸ˜‚ Love the variety @yougrowyourway. Going to be nice to see you rocking in the extra space with all that πŸ”₯ you got on deck. I'd love to have a room one day I wouldnt know how to act lol!
that's meant alot bro thanks! Taking my time getting there but my tents are rocking my first round of meds almost to completion in the new environment. I'm content. Still indecisive about MegaCrop.
Nice keep up posted on the outcome when you flip.
I'll see how many I pop when I get there and if I have some spares their yours.
I most certainly will. Got you turp. Should be this week so due to my luck two weeks, lol. She's crushing her 2L container twice a day. Have yet to give her just only straight nutes no burn...2L at a time dries out in-between water again. Gonna smash the comp.