Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
MAC getting extreme defoliated. Mites showed back up on her and I don't have time for that. Back to preventative measures. Lady bugs are back to being bought. Gonna put the ozonator in their and run it full blast. Hopefully they take that beating. IMG_20191126_200408.jpgIMG_20191126_200414.jpgIMG_20191126_204643.jpgIMG_20191126_205024.jpgIMG_20191126_205037.jpgIMG_20191126_205044.jpg
MAC CLONES! gonna have to keep an extra close eye on them. Thinking of a SoG of MAC 😍😈🤩IMG_20191126_205330.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
MAC getting extreme defoliated. Mites showed back up on her and I don't have time for that. Back to preventative measures. Lady bugs are back to being bought. Gonna put the ozonator in their and run it full blast. Hopefully they take that beating. View attachment 32431View attachment 32430View attachment 32428View attachment 32429View attachment 32426View attachment 32427
MAC CLONES! gonna have to keep an extra close eye on them. Thinking of a SoG of MAC 😍😈🤩View attachment 32425
Perfect plant for a SOG. Mine can barley tolerate one topping. Anything past that she gets all weirded out. First plant i have grown that has so much growth around the main stem. You have to keep her thinned out or you are constantly pulling dead leaves from her. Now that's what i call a major defoliation!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Perfect plant for a SOG. Mine can barley tolerate one topping. Anything past that she gets all weirded out. First plant i have grown that has so much growth around the main stem. You have to keep her thinned out or you are constantly pulling dead leaves from her. Now that's what i call a major defoliation!
Ya man. Looks like something from a Tim Burton movie. Yougrow is an artist

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
But your the MAC master, heard it from a trusted source. (This frequent flier we both know) hint hint. Lmfao.
Haha, that's how I am with Jenny, I've looked her over so much over the grows.
I pick her out of YG's room and clone pics every time. Lol.
I think Mac and Jenny would be like two pea's in a pod.LOL Sweet fruit and lemon sensory overload! Whew i am so full from eating even my typing is slow.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
But your the MAC master, heard it from a trusted source. (This frequent flier we both know) hint hint. Lmfao.
Haha, that's how I am with Jenny, I've looked her over so much over the grows.
I pick her out of YG's room and clone pics every time. Lol.
I think Mac and Jenny would be like two pea's in a pod.LOL Sweet fruit and lemon sensory overload! Whew i am so full from eating even my typing is slow.
:unsure:🤔🤔
😀
That would be a very intriguing combo. Mac Jenny ...

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Gonna find a MAC leaner cross male hit him to the Jenny find a couple Jenny leaning males from that and hit them to the Mac then from their back to Jenny. Or I'm just gonna reverse Jenny and hit her to the Mac. Whichever. Lol
In other news...jennayyy is out of fuckin control. So heavy everywhere 😫 it's a mess. The only thing I dislike about my bubblebuckets is not being able to move them once I start tying shit up. I still have two weeks with her. Around now I mix a light feed with a normal pk feed and just rock out for the next two weeks. May add in more nutes next week depending on where she's at eating wise. I had her cockeyed in the bucket while checking pH/ec got distracted breaking up a lower Jenny tester branch quick two day dry no cure. Well Jenny decided to almost fall over heard this noise looked up seen her gangsta leaning hard jumped up and caught as she was going down. Heavy fuckin bitch. Gonna tie her to the side of the tent pole lol. Fuck me two more weeks of weight...😍🤩😍dropping the humidity down heavy now the veg tents can suffer for a week or so. Oh and Jenny has me drooling from the mouth. Two fuckin day dry no cure and she tastes premature on the inhale but the exhale! Omfg lemony sweetness coats my tongue. And I've only hit her twice and the high is already very apparent. Very heady feel good let's get shit done high. IMG_20191128_222513.jpg
gateway-drug-pot-opens-door.jpg
The fridge door, that is. Gateway drugs to some munchies and a good sleep. When Katt was funny.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
lol used to smoke Newports
So did I.
Fuck Newports. 😅 I want to quit just not at this point
Is that the 300w reflector? I just got one a week ago and it seems to be great. I'd love to get the input of someone who probably knows much more about lights than me and from someone who has used it.
It is the r300. I ran three of them in a 2x4x6 tent and had good results not great but very good. Sadly after hanging around here for a bit I started wanting better lights from seeing everyone else's grow. But since then I've learned that the lights matter but not at much as having the plant and environment dialed in. My first run with the r300s I got a lil over 6 ounces I believe. I honestly can't remember but it was an amazing harvest for my first time regardless. I think you'll it enjoy them but I definitely recommend looking to upgrade down the line once you feel more comfortable. Best of luck!

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Fuck Newports. 😅 I want to quit just not at this point

It is the r300. I ran three of them in a 2x4x6 tent and had good results not great but very good. Sadly after hanging around here for a bit I started wanting better lights from seeing everyone else's grow. But since then I've learned that the lights matter but not at much as having the plant and environment dialed in. My first run with the r300s I got a lil over 6 ounces I believe. I honestly can't remember but it was an amazing harvest for my first time regardless. I think you'll it enjoy them but I definitely recommend looking to upgrade down the line once you feel more comfortable. Best of luck!
Good assessment YG. The viparspectra are probably the best of the blurples (by a long shot IMO, especially the PAR series). They will no doubt be excellent supplemental lighting if you already have them and use "real LED" such as COB/QB/Strip. Good units for satellite grows (e.g. at a family member's house who require low maintenance and easy switches). My current harvest utilized 2 R600 and 2 PAR600 and I am far from disappointed ;)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Good assessment YG. The viparspectra are probably the best of the blurples (by a long shot IMO, especially the PAR series). They will no doubt be excellent supplemental lighting if you already have them and use "real LED" such as COB/QB/Strip. Good units for satellite grows (e.g. at a family member's house who require low maintenance and easy switches). My current harvest utilized 2 R600 and 2 PAR600 and I am far from disappointed ;)
To add on as well, they do run hot. One alone isn't bad, it's actually doing well for my 8 vegging ladies and a mac...it's turned off in the pic...I'm gonna put one of the r300 at the bottom of the tent aiming up, suspended. Good ventilation and airflow will have you killing it @Seed of Memory also congrats on quitting for a year was messaging at work and forgot a few things, lol IMG_20191130_172132.jpg
The red tape on the back wall that is barely visible is the point of no return and we're passing it😱😰😒🤪

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Blurps are better than incandescent bulbs.. 👍 😆. In the words of the great @TerpyTyrone “run what cha brung” they are better than nothing.
A cheap 600 w hps is best bang for the beginner buck imo. (Good to go for a 4x4 and will blast the shit out of several blurples) regardless of what tech one invests in they are champs in my books for stickin it to the man and big dirty companies and growing their own 🌳🍃🎋🌱🌿

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
My tent is 2×3×5 and I have one of these lights. I didn't even realize they were the reflector series until they got here. Thanks for the feedback. It is definitely better than what i had. I'm sure i will end up upgrading.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
To add on as well, they do run hot. One alone isn't bad, it's actually doing well for my 8 vegging ladies and a mac...it's turned off in the pic...I'm gonna put one of the r300 at the bottom of the tent aiming up, suspended. Good ventilation and airflow will have you killing it @Seed of Memory also congrats on quitting for a year was messaging at work and forgot a few things, lol View attachment 33478
The red tape on the back wall that is barely visible is the point of no return and we're passing it😱😰😒🤪
Also at work so I'm trying to catch up to my notifications. Thanks. It was a pain in the ass but my lungs thank me for it. Bud is much smoother for me.

And I am figuring out how hot they can get. I've been posting in my GJ about it. My tent is getting so hot now. Even running lights at night, 2 fans, an intake and an exhaust it is staying in the low 80s. I got it to 78 but it was back up at 82 this afternoon.