Squirrel turned Guerrilla

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Squirrel. Lol
Actually not a squirrel on the whole property well ok one big ass hairy one (me) but other than that no
Sometimes pests are attracted to a certain strain. I have a plant outdoors and it has whiteflies. None of my other five has them. I have NEVER seen whiteflies on cannabis, ever.
I have several variety of tomatoes in the garden and one is covered in pest the other not so much which is what led me to my original thought about the strain I think you could be on to something there

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Forgive me chuckers its been a month since my last confession. Things are going well just busy as hell the ladies are doing good for no food , inconsistent water, bugs and no hugs. Hope I can make it to the end, the guerrilla thing is hard for me. I want to be there but cant, and when I do get up to see them so little time to do maintenance. I can not wait to move but,
There can be no progress, no achievement without sacrifice.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Forgive me chuckers its been a month since my last confession. Things are going well just busy as hell the ladies are doing good for no food , inconsistent water, bugs and no hugs. Hope I can make it to the end, the guerrilla thing is hard for me. I want to be there but cant, and when I do get up to see them so little time to do maintenance. I can not wait to move but,
There can be no progress, no achievement without sacrifice.
Your watering system must be working pretty well with you not being on site much.

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Forgive me Chuckers for I have sinned its been a few months since my last confession. The harvest went ok lost a few tops to the pillars but what was left came out just fine. It was a hell of a year with the bugs and had a bit of PM pop up but I think it was to wet for the 79Christmas tree she got it the worst not bad but I just could not get it under control. BagOfOranges got the worms bad had to come down early so sad. Blueberries n Chocolate is a tuff strain took all that mother nature threw and my lack of care and still put off some tasty tasty smoke. ECSD something happened one side of her stayed small and didnt swell or put off the same amount of trichomes as the other 3/4 of the plant but the smoke is fire so strong genetics
Had them all set on gravity drip feed 50gal rain barrel, 20gal fabric pots, Ocean Forrest and some cheap organic soil mix. Mega crop, Bud explosion, and Sweet candy and some EM1 girls only got the PK boost and candy three times in flower before I got lazy and went water only. Once a week watering skipped a few as well and prob not even close to what they should have been drinking.
Built a small hoop house only covered on top and fenced around them. Couple of sprays with EM1, BT, and Serenade but other than that I neglected the shit out of em guerilla style baby. Thank you all to those that gave advice.