Squirrel turned Guerrilla

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0516190937.jpg
May 15 spot #2 cackleberry, dreamcatcher, watermelon zkittles. Off a well beaten path. We shall see. Can't win if ya dont play.
Thanks to some well meaning contributors to this forum I have been able to do things I would nevrr have dreamed of @10$ each seed. When they are a gift of fire ya can't keep an home in the fridge. Lets see what no til , native soil can do.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Just did a check on mine! Man what a fucking rush! I jad a helicopter fly over and I ducked in the woods. It wasnt that close but they could have seen me for sure.
Mine were knocked over from flooding anf wind. No predators thanks god. They all gpt a shot of sevin to keep the creepy crawlers at bay.
Picking the spot was the hardest most intense part for me. I had to be close enough by bike but away from most people. We also have hunters in the area so I have many options to weigh. Sunlight is key to get em to run the distance being a cold wet climate in September October. But othet than that I am pleased with the native soil doing its thing. Wet but not too wet hopefully

D

Deleted member 60

I grew indoors in perpetual mode for 25 years. Outdoors...this upcoming summer will be my 6th season. So not "extensive" experience...just enough to be a decent hack.

The weather is a challenge here. No doubt about it. Varies from year to year for sure. Jun 1 til Sept 30 is prime time here.

Thing is though...the weight is serious outdoors. I wouldn't even have to grow this season if I wasn't totally crazy/hooked on growing this plant, It's good to have more than you can use though....heehee....but I do miss those old days when it would all disappear before your eyes like clockwork.... cha-ching cha-ching

What are the parameters there Secret Guerilla? How late do you think you can run in the season?

JaYMiTcH

I grew indoors in perpetual mode for 25 years. Outdoors...this upcoming summer will be my 6th season. So not "extensive" experience...just enough to be a decent hack.

The weather is a challenge here. No doubt about it. Varies from year to year for sure. Jun 1 til Sept 30 is prime time here.

Thing is though...the weight is serious outdoors. I wouldn't even have to grow this season if I wasn't totally crazy/hooked on growing this plant, It's good to have more than you can use though....heehee....but I do miss those old days when it would all disappear before your eyes like clockwork.... cha-ching cha-ching

What are the parameters there Secret Guerilla? How late do you think you can run in the season?
Is there a pesticide I can buy locally? The bugs are getting to mine.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Pretty sure lowes is where I got it. Depot or ace should carry it as well. Smells like garlic, like an Italian kitchen. Lol
All the Dr earth stuff I've used is good stuff.
I used it in three applications a week apart. First to kill live ones, second to kill hatched eggs. A third a week later to be safe.
Hey jus lika my mama used to maka!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The best part of the guerrilla is limiting how often I go out.
I like to see progress but here its nit possible. I have some nice zkittles watermelon autos in there I'm keen to see go the distance.
I get to thinking of bringing a metal wire fence of some kind at night and ditch it nearby.
Like my old man said, and if anyone ever finds it. I dont know where it came from. God put an there!!!
God is good!!!! Hopefully it's done come hunting season.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Unforeseen circumstances have forced a longer wait on the housing situation. While the Sciuridae family is now the proud owners of a small chunk of the woods we can not afford to build a nest on it yet. So what is a squirrel to do but take his nuts to the woods. Running out of time. I know you guy love telling people what to do so lets get this thread rolling.
Budget = slim to none ( $100-200)
Terrain = woods, pastures, hills, valleys, small pond, and spring running through the woods lots of space no neighbors
Access = Once a week for now, over 1hr away
Genetics = fem BOO, BBnC, ECSD about 2 each and a hand full of regs
still in hiding hence the name of the thread thinking about just digging some holes puttin in some FFOF and HF and calling it a day

Lot will depend on the environment and predatory bugs and animals in the area.
The thing about gorilla growing is that you might put out 20 plants and a rabbit comes along and cuts down every last one of them. Dear will pull them up out of the ground roots and all. So you would need some type of protection for the small plants if you cannot babysit them I actually put up a 4 foot tall fence in one area that had really good soil to keep the critters out.
Also when is your first freeze? You need a plant that is going to finish before it gets too cold. Also your soil might need lime not to mention plenty of nutrients. You can obviously get water from the spring and use it. If you are using sativas they will take longer to flower or even to start flowering. And It will get really big like 15 ft tall. But those plants I have gotten over 10 lb off those pretty easy. I have grown probably thousands of plants outside over the yours I have been doing it.

I have dug down in the ground and put in a 1 gallon jug I want a smaller plant and a 5-gallon jug with a lid on it and buried them couple of feet deep. You can put a hose that is cauked in it and water your plants that way you have to poke tiny holes in the container so the water can seep out. I did that on ground that was on a hill when I could not keep water to the plants because it would just run down the hill.

SCJedi

Synergist
I use this out doors, or dilute and put in a pump sprayer.
View attachment 7899View attachment 7900
This kind of product is so easy to make at home. Take your loot to Amazon for the essential oils. Get some Bronner's, soybean/sesame oil, some aloe flakes, and some potassium silicate and you can make this stuff five gallons at a time and load a big powered or pump sprayer.

Also best to have a spot that faces South if it doesn't get full day sun.