SoLow's never ending thread

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Accidentally knocked my lights out of the plug last night when I was moving shit, so they got no lights all day today. No biggie, and i'm in love with the scrog so far too. So easy to manage the canopy.
View attachment 12413
Nice defoliating ! I bet you took a big pile of leaves from them girls. My last round was thinned like that and i was wondering if i might have taken to much but so much of it fills in fast. Soooo much more light can penetrate a canopy defoliated like that. Also just as important is better air flow thru that canopy.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Nice defoliating ! I bet you took a big pile of leaves from them girls. My last round was thinned like that and i was wondering if i might have taken to much but so much of it fills in fast. Soooo much more light can penetrate a canopy defoliated like that. Also just as important is better air flow thru that canopy.
I wondered if I took too much to, but basically a day later it was apparent that I actually needed to take a little more😂

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I agree great job defoliating! Im all about airflow I love it especially when running high temps. I always go extreme when I have defoliated so far and everything is back in days as long as you leave at least the top two nodes fans leaves everything is fine ime...lol loving the even canopy solow you crack me up🤣

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I agree great job defoliating! Im all about airflow I love it especially when running high temps. I always go extreme when I have defoliated so far and everything is back in days as long as you leave at least the top two nodes fans leaves everything is fine ime...lol loving the even canopy solow you crack me up🤣
Thanks bro, and yea it's crazy how all these big ass leaves literally pop up overnight. I still love watching these girls grow!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
This is my first time really doing it, especially this aggressively. I am a couple weeks into flower. But I figured I might have done my last big one tonight. Maaaybe one more if it gets real bad
I usually do a pretty heavy defol 2 weeks into flower. Once a week or so i take a handful of full of fans out while checking everything over.
About the same for me guys, last defol was 10 days ago at about mid week 2. Lights on in a bit, I'll post in my thread